580 : Xuanyun Linshi mines

Seeing that the Qingyanmen and Hehuan Sect were about to fight, when the swords of the Qingyanmen and the Hehuan Sect were about to fight, the master of the Brahmin came and pressed them down.

The master of the Brahmin was a thin and gloomy middle-aged male Xiu with amazing pressure. He swept at the people present with a cold gaze, and said coldly: "What is the noise? If you don't want to stay, get out."

The Hehuan Sect and the Qingyan Gate still give him face, mainly because the Brahmin's master has a higher cultivation base than them. It is already in the late Yuan Emperor realm. If nothing happens, he will be a Yuan Emperor realm demon. Naturally, he can't be offended.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect was still furious. She glanced at Min Sulin with a cold look, only to find that the woman had been hidden behind Qing Xiao, looking like he was guarding her, almost vomiting blood with anger.

She hated the innocent and arrogant appearance of the group of spiritual practitioners from the right way. They were obviously doing things to seduce men. The disciples of their Hehuan Sect were called witches, but those right way female cultivators thought they were Bing Qing Yujie and could not help themselves.

You can't help but you can't help but enjoy it too, okay?

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect has experienced men ranging from 100,000 to 8,000. When she was a young disciple of the Hehuan Sect, she often robbed men and stoves with her masters and sisters. Men better understand the methods that women are used to. There is no way to see that Min Sulin had just been deliberately put on a weak look of being bullied, but women would not take this set.

But it happens that men eat it.

Especially for those with a bad brain like Qing Xiao, the master of the Qingyan Gate, who is obviously a Demon Cultivator, but he is willing to fall, and likes Bing Qing Yujie, who likes the spiritual cultivation of the right way, it is funny to hear.

This woman's influence on Qing Xiao is too great to stay.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect thought with murderous intent, and decided to find time to inform the master of the Brahman.

Although Qingyanmen and Hehuan Sect and Brahmins are not so harmonious, there are often frictions between disciples, but they are all small things, but on the surface, they still do a good job, tacitly not breaking the current pattern. The three sects represent the top power of the Demon Sect. If they do not agree, the impact on the development of the Demon Sect will be huge. If they are detected by the righteous way, it may be possible that those false righteous spiritual spiritual practitioners will take the opportunity to fight over.

There was also the Holy Sect that day, although the Hehuan Sect promised to cooperate with the Heaven Sacred Sect, it was also guarded, the magic repair was not stupid, so how could it unconditionally help them.

The following Wen Qiao people have a panoramic view of the situation of the three top powers of the Demon Sect.

Seeing that Min Sulin almost instigated a fight between Hehuan Sect and Qingyanmen in a few words, she couldn't help being silent.

"It's really a white lotus." Shi Wuming couldn't help but sighed, "This girl is really promising."

Min Jishu glared at him with a bad look, just know it, don't need to say it, it's really bad. What's worse is that Min Sulin is doing quite well, and she doesn't know what she has experienced in the years since she left the Min clan to become like this.

The qualifiers of the Feast of Flowers are finally over.

The tears of Mochizuki beauty brought by Wen Qiao and the others were selected as one of the hundred flowers and can participate in the next round of competition.