492 : Tianzhu Ice Pearl Grass

Facing the violent wind and heavy snow, Shi Wuming and Ning Jichen, as well as a group of Ice Phoenix tribe, finally arranged all the protective formations in the place where the Tianzhu Ice Pearl Grass grows.

The Bingfeng patriarch stood by, guarding his surroundings to prevent ice locusts from attacking.

It is a little far away from the tribal land. Although tribal people often patrol, ice locusts often sneak in.

Seeing that they had finished setting up the protection formation, the Bingfeng patriarch asked, "Master Ning Dan, do I need to do anything else?"

In order to distinguish between Ning Yuzhou and his son, the Bingfeng people directly called Ning Dan to Ning Ji's minister, and  Ning Yu Zhou called Ning's son, so that they would not be messed up, so as not to know which one to call.

Anyway, Ning Jichen is also an alchemist now, although it is only a profound level, but with the guidance of a king-level alchemy and Ning Yuzhou's efforts to train, his future achievements are sure to be good.

Ning Jichen said: "Yu Zhou said that the defensive formation is good enough."

However, the patriarch Bingfeng was still worried. The worried patriarch couldn't help asking again and again, "Are they really not going to die?"

Since hearing about the characteristics of Tianzhu Ice Ball Grass, the Ice Phoenix tribe has really broken their hearts for this weak Ice Element Spirit Grass, for fear that they will not survive. You must know that this kind of weak spirit grass is related to the future fate of their Ice Phoenix tribe. Shi Wuming also said that he finally found two plants, or Ning Yuzhou used a special method to grow a few seedlings and then transplanted here.

According to Ning Yuzhou, if their Ice Phoenix tribe people want to solve the bloodline defect, they need a variety of Tianzhu Ice Ball Grass, and there will be many Ice Phoenix tribes who will be able to use it in the future.

Such a weak spirit grass suddenly changed a place, and I don't know if it can survive smoothly.

The teacher said, "Even if you don't believe in yourself, you have to believe in Brother Ning, right? There is nothing he can't do."

The Bingfeng patriarch was speechless, and even Ning Jichen couldn't help but glance at him, wondering if this man had any misunderstandings about his son? Even if the son is great, it is impossible to do everything.

If the daughter-in-law were here, naturally there would be no spiritual plant that she could not grow, and the Ice Phoenix tribe might soon be able to harvest a batch of Tianzhu Iceball Grass. However, even if the daughter-in-law is here, Ning Jichen believes that his son does not intend to expose her talents. After all, they are not from the Ice Phoenix tribe and will not stay here all the time. It is impossible for the Bing Phoenix tribe to always rely on them, this tribe if you want to solve your own problems, you have to work hard.

In the end, Chief Bingfeng could only take a look at the weak Tianzhu Ice Ball Grass in the wind and snow, and let a group of Bingfeng tribes return first. He decided to stay here and stare at them with a good eye until they mature. .

The teacher had no life and didn't care, and greeted Ning Jichen to return to the Bingfeng Clan.

Back at the Bingfeng Clan, the two happened to see Xue Xiao coming out of the alchemy room.

Xue Xiao's face was still very pale, but her spirits were very good. When he saw the two of them, she said softly, "Master Ning Dan, Master Master, how about Tianzhu Ice Ball Grass?"

"They have been planted, and they will mature in another year," Ning Jichen said.

Tenchu ​​Bingzhu grass is indeed very weak, but it has one characteristic. Its growth rate and reproductive power are as fast as weeds. Unfortunately, it is too picky for the environment, even if it has the reproductive power and growth speed of weeds, it cannot be guaranteed. Can grow up safely enough to be used as medicine.