415 : Undead Creatures

The red-clouded hull broke through the icy water and set a long waterway on the sea.

Under the gray sky, the sea water was oozing with a cold silver-gray color, and shattered with fine waves, like a projection from the horizon, and like the eyes of a creature in the sea. If you look closely, you will find that it is nothing.

Wen Qiao stood on the bow, looking down at the sea.

The water of the Immortal Sea seemed to fluctuate all the time without stopping. The waves were big and small, as if a hand was stirring it, oozing cold chill and malice.

This was what Wen Qiao could feel for the first time, the malicious breeze, inadvertently brushed, leaving traces in her heart, and then accumulated more and more, finally letting people collapse.

If a person who is not determined to do this for a long time, it is estimated that he will soon collapse and jump into the sea.

"Miss Wen, what are you looking at?"

When Ji Chengsi walked out of the cabin, his eyes lit up when he saw her.

The Ji disciples who passed by saw that his footsteps were a little lighter than usual, and finally realized that this girl was the type that their young master admired, and that the teacher girl who was as bold as a man was probably a "brother."

Wen Qiao looked back at him and said, "I'm watching, when will those undead creatures come out?"

Ji Chengsi stiffened and said weakly, "Well, it depends on the situation. Now our ship has just entered the Immortal Sea. Generally, those things won't appear too fast. It will take a while. By the way, the time of appearance is mostly at night, when the overcast air is at its peak."

Wen Qiao screamed, when the ghosts are rampant at night, it is also appropriate to use in the undead sea.

Although Ji Chengsi didn't think anything wrong with her, this was a girl he admired. He still couldn't help but want to spend more time with her, and immediately invited her to visit the ship enthusiastically.

Wen Qiao was not very interested, but did not refuse, and asked as he walked: "Did your Ji family's ancestors have entered the Immortal Sea?"

There is a ghost sage in the Ji family. This is the reason why the Ji family can stand in the Netherworld. The deterrent power of the ghost sage is not comparable to those of the ghost king and the ghost emperor. People are more respectful and dare not to insult easily.

"Not really." Ji Chengsi said embarrassedly, "Actually, I decided to enter the Immortal Sea."

Wen Qiao looked at him strangely, "You know the danger of the immortal sea, why do you want to come in?"

Ji Chengsi scratched his head again, screamed, and finally said, "Actually, I came to Immortal Sea and wanted to get some dragon blood. My mother was injured when she was pregnant with me, and her body has not been well. Many alchemists do for her. I have seen it and said that only the most yang thing can restore her. As long as there is a drop of the blood of the beast and even the yang thing, my mother can recover."

Wen Qiao was stunned for a while, but he didn't expect to have such an inside story.

After the meteor dragon appeared, he ran directly to Lu Yecheng, and then from Lu Yecheng all the way to Xuanyin City, all the way he walked was the place where the meteor dragon passed, it should be to see if the meteor dragon left any aura.

Although it looks a little silly, it is also a rare sincerity.

"I heard that the dragon clan is very powerful, it is a sacred beast of the upper realm, and even the ghost sage cannot deal with it." Wen Qiao said.