555 : Red Lotus Karma Fire

The roaring black air mass seemed to swallow the world.

The faces of the Yuan Emperors changed slightly, turning their heads and looking around, just to see a huge black air mass in front of them rushing towards them with a destructive force, wanting to swallow this place.

No, it should be said that their goal is the unfinished summoning chart.

Regardless of looking at Jing Jue's side, they hurriedly stepped forward to block it.

Jing Jue had reached the most critical juncture, and the red blood of the soul master slowly gathered into a summoning figure that shone with blood, and a strange power was faintly permeating the surroundings.

Wen Qiao and others were nervously guarding his side, ready to fight at any time.

Ning Yuzhou and Shi Wuming stared at the summoning map in midair, one expressionless and the other extremely nervous.

"It must be successful." Shi Wuming whispered, "The one who can be selected by Nine Lives Senluo is definitely not a mortal. It has its own extraordinary place. It must be successful..."

Ning Yuzhou glanced at him, "Why are you so nervous?"

Master Wuming rubbed his hands and replied: "No way, I can't help being nervous at this time, so worried about failure! If you fail, it is estimated that you and Sister Aqiao will both be folded here, and you will have another reincarnation... …I’ll wait until you next time, I don’t know when, I’ve been waiting for too long, but I don’t want to wait anymore..."

Ning Yuzhou looked down and said nothing.

In the tense gaze of the teacher's lifelessness, the summoning map in midair became brighter and brighter.

It is obviously made of blood, but in that gorgeous color, gold is faintly flowing, making the entire summoning picture like this beacon in the dark, attracting the attention of all creatures.

It also made those black evil spirits become more and more crazy, wanting to destroy them.

The black evil spirits that rushed crazily made the six Yuan emperors bear the brunt, and they almost swallowed them, creating a sense of irresistibility. However, feeling the movement behind them, where did they dare to take a step back? They can't afford to gamble either.

"Boy, are you alright?" The Azure Soul Demon Venerable couldn't help shouting.

At the critical moment, Jing Jue stared at the summoning map in mid-air, completely forgetting himself, and did not hear his voice at all.

His face was pale and transparent, and the breath on his body was extremely withered. As the breath of the summoning figure grew stronger and stronger, on the contrary, his breath weakened.

Although the soul master can pass the Netherworld, the price that needs to be paid every time he is summoned is too great.

The black air mass was more fierce than ever, the Golden Ape Demon Venerable could not bear it first, let out a scream, and was instantly swallowed by the black air mass.

"Golden Ape!" The Green Soul Demon Venerable's eyes broke apart.

The Yinyue Demon Venerable and the Diyin City ancestors were already bleeding from the seven orifices. Seeing that the Golden Ape Demon Venerable was swallowed, their hearts were chilling, and they quickly cheered up and sacrificed all the magic weapons at the bottom of the box.

Blood Feather Demon Venerable and Li Yaonian are also trying their best to support.

The light of blood filled the sky from Blood Feather Demon Venerable's body, faintly contending with the black evil spirit that came under pressure.