418 : Dan Fang

Ning Yuzhou was busy studying undead creatures, and there was really no time to meet the ghost cultivators of Xuanyin City and the ghost family, and hand the matter over to Ji Chengsi.

Ji Chengsi said solemnly, "Brother Ning, don't worry, I will definitely fight for the best reward for you! By the way, do you have anything you want?"

So Ning Yuzhou casually mentioned some.

After Ji Chengsi took the note, he ran to call Uncle Qi, the ghost king, to sit down, and found two disciples of the Ji family with sharp lips, and returned to the hospitality hall.

Guan Shi and Gui Wei in Xuanyin City saw this formation, and they were also facing each other.

After half a day, they finally negotiated. After signing the contract with each other, the steward of Xuanyin City left with the medicated pill in his arms, his face was very serious, and no one could tell from this serious face that he was right. This transaction is not satisfied.

In contrast, Ji's people are all in a good mood, and Ji Chengsi is even more smiling.

When he was in a good mood, even if he saw an annoying ghost, he wouldn't explode like in the past, but Ji Chengsi still yelled unceremoniously, "Gui Wei, you have already got the pill, why don't you leave? What is the Lai doing in my boat house?"

Gui Wei looked outside and asked: "I have been here for so long, so why didn't I see the teacher girl?"

Hearing this, Ji Chengsi couldn't help but think of what the teacher said a while ago, and he was a little gloating, "You still have to give up! The teacher girl already has a favorite object and won't look at you as a romantic ghost."

"The one she like?" Gui Wei didn't believe it. "Who is her favorite? With me handsome and handsome, with my honorable status, with me so affectionate, with me..."

Ji Chengsi made a look of vomiting and drove him impatiently, "Keep away, don't pollute my boat!"

Gui Wei was very dissatisfied and protested: "Ji Liuliu, what do I say to you as a ghost? Just now you scammed a lot of our good things. You drove us out in a blink of an eye and turned our face against ghosts. How could anyone be  of like you?"

"Don't call me Ji Liuliu!" Ji Chengsi looked disgusted, "If you call me again, I won't let you go on board next time."

Gui Wei shook the bone fan and said, "You are ranked sixth in the Ji family, why don't you call your Ji Liuliu?" He said, ignoring him, and said vigorously that he would only leave after seeing the teacher girl in person.

Just when Ji's disciple wanted to throw him directly back to the ship of the ghost house, the teacher lifeless happened to pass by, and walked over, the skirt almost floated up, extraordinarily heroic.

Very manly.

Gui Wei's eyes lit up, and he jumped over in an instant, "Miss teacher! What a coincidence!"

Shi Wuming knew that this ghost was here to talk about business, and they wanted to have a yin stone in the account. They were in a very good mood, "The ghost is also here."

"Just waiting for you." Gui Wei said eagerly, "Do you want Miss Shi to come to our ghost house's boat? Our ghost house's boat is more comfortable than here, and the attendant maid is also attentive, and will definitely make you feel at home."

Shi Wuming originally wanted to refuse, but suddenly thought of something and readily agreed.

Ji Chengsi took a look and decided to ignore them and take the previously signed contract to Ning Yuzhou.