585 : Successful

Black robbery clouds overwhelmed the sky, and the whole world was shrouded in an oppressive darkness.

Ning Yuzhou was sitting in a deep pit cut out by the sky thunder, surrounded by scorched sand, full of thunder and lightning.

Originally this was an underground space hidden by the formation, but how could the power of the sky thunder be something mortal could bear? Two consecutive sky thunders struck down, and nothing in the underground space could escape, whether it was the water of life or the current condensed spiritual stone, or those things that have been sealed up and become immortal creatures, have turned into nothingness in the sky.

The ability to block two layers of sky thunders shows how unbearable things are in this underground space.

He lifted the corners of his lips and smiled. His dark eyes had no light, and he stared at the Jieyun in the sky quietly.

The whole body is aching, the meridians seem to flash and flow, and it is difficult to even move a finger.

But this kind of pain is nothing compared to the kind of pain that once stood in front of the red lotus karma fire, which is like being burned by the soul. So he still looks calm and calm, and if people see him, he thinks he doesn't hurt.

The vestments on his body have lost their spirituality, and his skin is covered with wounds cut by the sky thunder. The wounds are filled with blood, soaking the scorched earth under him.

With a boom, another sky thunder struck him.

Now is the last heavy sky thunder, and also the most terrifying one.

When the first sky thunder struck down, Ning Yuzhou held it abruptly.

Carrying the sky thunder by the flesh is indeed more terrifying than expected. Obviously his soul is not afraid of sky thunder, but this body is too fragile to withstand this kind of sky thunder that is comparable to the power of the Yuan Sheng realm.

In order to prevent his physical body from collapsing and causing him to fall indirectly, Ning Yuzhou took out the Nine Turns Taixu Pill he had prepared and threw it into his mouth.

As soon as the faintly hazy spirit pill in the jade white entered his mouth, it turned into a strong medicinal power, nourishing the fragile body, quickly repairing the wounds on the body, and being able to carry the sky thunder again.

The second sky thunder struck, and the body that had been repaired collapsed again.

Ning Yuzhou continued to swallow the spirit pill.

His expression was very calm, letting the sky thunder fall on him without the slightest resistance. Compared with the five-tier sky thunder in front of him, he was incredibly obedient and obedient now. It's a pity that Tian Lei seems to hate him for juggling his mind to avoid the first five thunder tribulations. The power of Tian Lei is getting stronger and stronger, and he can't wait to kill him.

The third sky thunder struck down.

The newly repaired body collapsed again.

Ning Yuzhou continued to swallow the spirit pill.

The bleeding wound healed instantly, and the skin that was scorched by the sky thunder receded, revealing a new, white and flawless skin. At that moment, the person sitting in the deep pit was still the calm and graceful man, and he was not at all embarrassed by the thunder's hacking.

The fourth sky thunder struck down.

The sky was overwhelming, and the extremely strong thunder and lightning shrouded his figure.