437 : Little Phoenix

Wen Qiao's family has one more member, and everyone accepts it well.

Even Wen Tutu who has been secretly guarding against those messy beasts relying on Wen Qiao has nothing to say.

No way, since that corpse was transformed into a phoenix egg, it has been staying in Ning Yuzhou's space. Every time they enter the space, they can always see the phoenix struggling to survive by the Yin-Yang Spring and restore itself to life. The egg, over time, accepted its existence.

Wen Tutu knows that this phoenix egg will break its shell sooner or later, how could the little phoenix after the shell have refused to smell the blood of sister Wen? Will definitely stay stubbornly.

So with the psychological preparation, when the little phoenix really depends on Wen Qiao and becomes their cub, Wen Tutu accepts it well.

However, Wen Tutu didn't quite understand, "Why do you have to be a son? Isn't it good to be a brother?"

The little phoenix tweeted, and its bright yellow wings fluttered, and then flew into the arms of Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou respectively, rubbing against them, and rubbing his breath on them, indicating that this was its parent.

Seeing Little Phoenix's domineering enclosure behavior, Wen Tutu suddenly had nothing to say.

He found that this Phoenix chicken was not good enough. When he was a son, he could dominate his parents. When he became a younger brother... how could a younger brother dominate his sister and brother-in-law?

Wen Tutu thought seriously, he now changed his mouth to Wen Qiao and they called them "mother", I don't know if it will work.

Ning Jichen finally accepted that he had an extra grandson--and that the grandson was a phoenix.

The son can awaken the blood of Emperor Xi, and the daughter-in-law can also awaken the blood of the God Emperor. It doesn't matter if the grandson is a Phoenix, he is very calm.

"Xiao Qi, Aha, what's its name?" Ning Jichen asked the name of his grandson.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou paused one after another, then looked at Little Phoenix and asked, "What's your name."

Little Phoenix tilted his head to look at them and tweeted at her.

Wen Qiao said in a low voice to Ning Yuzhou, "Husband, it said that we are parents and we should give it a name." The children's names are all taken by their parents, and there is nothing wrong with it.

The problem is that this is not their cub, but a phoenix beast.

And it's a little phoenix born in Nirvana, it should have a name.

Just like the little unicorn, it originally had a name, and no one else needed to pick it up.

Little Qilin gave them a message: [Wen sister, after the Phoenix Nirvana, it is already a new life, the past and the past have been forgotten, and it's okay to take a new name. 】

After Wen Qiao, he looked at Little Qilin and said: [Do you know the surname of the Phoenix family? Otherwise you can get one for it? 】

Little Qilin shook his head. Little Phoenix probably won't be willing. The Phoenix family is narcissistic and stubborn, and many things will not be easily compromised.

Sure enough, when Wen Qiao proposed to Little Phoenix, it immediately tweeted and protested.

Never take it from outsiders, ask parents to name it.

Wen Qiao said, "Nafujun, please take one for it."

Ning Yuzhou smiled, "It's better for you to take it. After all, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun both have your last name, and you took it pretty well."