571 : Min Clan

Soon after Feizhou set off, Wang Qirong finally woke up.

When she saw Wen Qiao who had recovered her true face, her eyes were a little bit of enlightenment, and a little bit of frustration was revealed in the enlightenment, as if she had missed a great opportunity, which made her depressed, and the whole person showed a little twilight.

Wen Qiao looked at her quietly, without speaking.

Wang Qirong is not a fate. After being depressed for a while, she quickly settled her emotions and showed Wen Qiao a charming and charming smile. The naturally charming and charming smile made her heart beating.

This is the enchanting power of the Heavenly Fox bloodline.

Although tied by a lingering rope, like a fish to be slaughtered on a chopping board, she was not afraid at all.

Her eyebrows were full, and she smiled and said, "It turns out that you are the one who attacked the Shadow Tower during this period. Girl Wen is really amazing, but she has not seen her for decades, and she has reached the Yuanhuang Realm."

Her gaze lightly rolled over Wen Qiao's body, her eyes waved like a stream of spring water, and her whole person was extremely charming.

Wen Tutu's face was a little stiff. Where did the vixen dare to seduce his sister in front of him. He wanted to tell Brother Ning.

"Do you remember me?" Wen Qiao looked at her with his head tilted. Although his eyebrows were cold, they were somewhat clear and innocent.

"Naturally remember." Wang Qirong said with a smile, "Girl Wen is really unforgettable, but unfortunately I didn't seize the opportunity at the time." If I had no scruples at that time, I would just do it directly on her, and I wouldn't end up here now.

The Five Cities Pill Club in Tiandan Valley was obviously just a one-sided fate, but Wang Qirong never forgets it. Later, when she learned that Wen Qiao was the young apprentice of the Scarlet Sect's Sheng Sect master, she also regretted not making the move in time.

Wen Qiao looked at her directly, "What do you want to say?"

Wang Qirong looked hesitant.

"It seems that you like to be tortured by us." Wen Tutu sneered, a pill bottle appeared in his hand, and a weird big red pill was poured from it.

Just by looking at its color, you know that this red spirit pill is definitely not a good thing.

Wang Qirong said quickly: "As long as I know what you want to know, I will tell you."

Seeing that she knows the current affairs so well, she felt a little regretful about it, but she quickly decided that if she said something that didn't suit them, it wouldn't be too late to feed her.

Wang Qirong ignored this fierce demon repair, her attention was on Wen Qiao, her eyes could not hide eagerness.

Wen Qiao didn't like the look in her eyes, but he didn't dislike her too much, and asked bluntly: "Do you want the mysterious blood in me?"

Wang Qirong's expression was slightly stiff, she couldn't admit it, and said hurriedly: "Wen girl misunderstood, how dare I..."

It seems to be daring, but there is no chance to start.

Wen Qiao understood in his heart and continued to ask: "Whose are you from? Heavenly Sage Gate or Shadow Tower?"

Wang Qirong fell silent, and said: "Tianshengmen."

"It turned out to be the Heavenly Sage Gate." Shi Wuming was a little pleased, and came over and asked, "Do you know the situation of the Heavenly Sage Gate? Who is the Holy Lord? Where is the address of the Heavenly Sage Gate, and how many members are there..."