427 : The Canyon

The canyon was dark and gloomy, and the shadow became water. They stepped on it and waded into the water.

The gurgling sound of water was getting closer and closer, and after they had walked for a while, they saw a quiet river in front of them.

This river is quite weird. It is clear that the surface of the river is calm and waveless, but there is a sound of gurgling water under the river. This sound of water seems to be coming from underwater, and it seems to be resounding elsewhere. It makes people feel a sense of trance.

"Get on board!"

Ning Yuzhou's voice sounded, everyone was stunned.

They seemed to be slightly stunned, and as if they were being drawn by something, when they were awakened by Ning Yuzhou's voice, they didn't realize anything at all. Until the spirit pill in his mouth suddenly burst, it turned into a clear liquid medicine into the throat, and the stimulation was awakened.

When I was sane, my scalp felt numb.

Cultivators need to stay awake at all times in dangerous places, and they are most afraid of distraction or loss of mind, but they didn't know what they were thinking just now, they just moved forward instinctively, and didn't even realize their abnormality.

Everyone couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou.

If there is no voice from Ning Yuzhou, I don't know what will happen.

But why can Ning Yuzhou remain sober? Could it be because he already knew what was in the valley, so he let them serve the spirit pill, and even he himself was prepared?

In the darkness, Ning Yuzhou's eyes were always calm and self-sufficient, and his expression calm.

On the river in front of them, they didn't know when a small boat appeared, and they didn't even know when it appeared.

It seems that when they were in a daze, Ning Yuzhou got it out of the storage bag.

Thinking of this, everyone's hearts suddenly startled.

"Get on the boat." Ning Yuzhou said again, pulling Wen Qiao to get on the boat first.

Little Qilin followed closely, followed by Ning Jichen, carrying Wen Yi who was in a coma on his back, silently following the boat.

The others hurriedly followed, but their expressions became a bit solemn.

When they entered the gorge just now, they were still subconsciously vigilant, but after walking for a while, they found that nothing happened.

The gorge is getting wider and wider, and it is not dangerous except for the gloomy and wetter. And every place in the Netherworld is dark and gloomy. After getting used to it, naturally you won’t feel anything. Even the wicked aura that was vaguely felt outside the canyon before should be just their illusion. After all, after coming in, There is nothing unusual here.

So before they knew it, they had already relaxed their vigilance.

Until just now, Ning Yuzhou suddenly made a sound and awakened them.

What is it that draws them and makes them lose their minds without knowing it? Will they wait for their lives to be confessed here, but know nothing?

Thinking of this possibility, my scalp numbs.

The boat moved forward quietly on the river, which was obviously a calm river surface, but the boat moved on its own and sailed toward a deeper and darker place.

Although the boat is not big, it is more than enough to accommodate ten people.

Ning Jichen put the unconscious Wen Yi on the boat. Seeing that she was cold all over, he thoughtfully took a warm cloak and put it on her. If it weren't for her faint breath, just touching the cold body would make people think it was a corpse.