488 : Black Shadow

Under the leadership of Lei Lei Beast, Wen Qiao and the others went to several places where the incident occurred.

Unsurprisingly, the thunder and fire trees in these places were swallowed up, leaving only the light and sudden surface within a mile, pitted by the sky thunder, and the black soil flying around.

Thunder Devouring Beast stood aside, roared twice, and told Wen Qiao that this was the last place swallowed by the shadows. The new one hadn't appeared yet, and I didn't know when it would appear.

Wen Qiao looked back from a distance, and asked, "If it appears next time, can you take me there?"

Thunder Devouring Beast looked at her warily and flatly refused.

Not to mention the terrible swallowing ability of the black shadow, making it instinctively jealous, it doesn't want to get close to it at all, so as not to be swallowed by it. And if you want to take her there, don't you want to follow her all the time? It doesn't want to follow the personal repair.

At this time, she heard her slowly saying: "Lei Yandan is not a problem."

The gaze of the Thunder Devouring Beast fell on her hand, where there was a bottle of Thunder Yan Pill, and the thunder attribute aura on it particularly attracted it.

Its heart suddenly struggled violently, undecided whether to follow her or not.

Before it could make a decision, suddenly a few breaths approached here, and the Thunder Devouring Beast jumped away from Wen Qiao vigilantly, watching the cultivators flying towards here with alert.

"Wen girl!"

Lei Zechi looked at Wen Qiao who was standing in front of the bright black soil in surprise, and stopped with several disciples of Thunder Palace.

Wen Qiao turned her head to look at him, her eyes were light, it seemed that she was not surprised that he would appear.

Lei Zechi moved his gaze from the light black ground to the Thunder Devouring Beast not far away. He also became vigilant, and said in surprise, "Wen girl, this is the Thunder Devouring Beast?"

Because thunder-eaters generally grow in the land of thunder and muze, cultivators have heard of such demon beasts that eat thunder, but few practitioners have seen it with their own eyes. Lei Zechi was also the first time he saw the Thunder Devouring Beast, and he was really attracted by the violent lightning energy on it, and then he became jealous.

Although the level of this Thunder Devouring Beast is not high, the ability to release thunder and lightning is not something ordinary cultivators can deal with.

After watching for a while, seeing that the Thunder Devouring Beast had no intention of attacking, Lei Zechi turned to Wen Qiao and asked, "Miss Wen, why are you here?"

Wen Qiao asked back: "How about you?"

Lei Zechi smiled bitterly: "As you can see, I am tracking down those cultivators who disappeared after entering Leihuo Lin."

It was originally the disciple of the Thunder Palace who disappeared, but after the investigation these days, it was found that the missing person was not only the disciple of the Thunder Palace, but also many people. After tracking to the present, Lei Zechi also found that Lei Huolin had disappeared out of thin air in several places in Lei Huo Lin. Depending on the situation, it seemed that it had been eaten by some large and fierce monster.

"It's not a monster!" Wen Qiao said with a serious face, "it's a dark shadow."

Lei Zechi looked at her in surprise, "Dark shadow? How do you know?"