541 : Diyuan

When the high-level spirit beast appeared, the whole world seemed to vibrate.

The aura formed by the thick yin power and soul power, separated by the king-level defensive array, can make people tremble at it.

The high-level spirit beast came silently outside the defensive formation, and across the king-level formation, a pair of crazily scarlet pupils locked the cultivators in the formation.

The cultivators below the Yuanhuang realm returned one after another.

The group of Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors who had never taken action felt the aura of high-level spirit beasts, and opened their eyes one after another, staring at them.

Probably because this place is a wasteland that does not care about anything, it is the way that the soul beast tide passes, which causes the number of high-level soul beasts to appear at this time.If there are not seven Yuan Emperor realm ancestors behind, I am afraid this group of cultivator subconsciously wants to escape from here.

A sharp blue light flashed, and wherever the blue light touched, the soul beast howled miserably, turning into a pool of blood and disappearing.

The blue light fell on a high-level spirit beast and split its body in half. Before dying, the high-ranking spirit beast let out an unwilling roar, and its huge body fell to the ground from mid-air, leaving behind a high-ranking soul orb.

The Azure Soul Demon Venerable stood in mid-air, contemptuously: "A beast from nowhere, dare to be arrogant in front of the deity."

Yuan Emperor Realm Demon Venerable shot and killed a high-ranking soul beast, so that the practitioners present were excited. As long as the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm were there, why would they be afraid of those high-ranking soul beasts? Absolutely can hold here.

However, there are also keen people who found that the expressions of these ancestors of the Yuan Emperor Realm were a bit wrong.

According to past experience, whenever the spirit beast tide arrives, with the cultivation base of the Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors, it can be killed directly, there is no need to stay here, just like the three Yuan Emperor Realm ancestors who left earlier. They don’t narcissistically think that this group of Yuan Dynasty ancestors stayed to protect their group of people, even if Li Yaonian, Helian ancestor, and Diyin city’s ancestors, the three ancestors were to protect them. What did the four demon masters left behind from the family's talents?

Although there are a lot of demon cultivators here, these demon masters shouldn't cherish the demon cultivators under their seats to the point that they are willing to stay and protect them. Not to mention that one of the Blood Feather Demon Venerables is a widowed disposition, likes to be alone, and doesn't have much contact with other demon cultivators, it is impossible to stay specially to protect the group of demon cultivators.

Therefore, the intentions of these demon lords to stay seemed very suspicious.

When those cultivators secretly guessed, the Silver Moon Demon Venerable turned her head towards the Blood Feather Demon Venerable and said: "You have never been nosy, why would you be willing to stay this time?"

The Azure Soul Demon Venerable and the other Demon Venerable also looked over, their eyes flickered, and they were all curious about the decision of the Blood Feather Demon Venerable.

This master didn't necessarily have any thoughts of compassion, even if the soul beast continent was really facing a crisis of destruction, according to his thoughts, wouldn't there be a demon master in front of it? So his move to stay is very suspicious.