457 : Snow Frost tree

Wen Qiao stared at Ning Yuzhou's white hair from time to time.

Because the pure white hair represents the pure blood in the Bingfeng family, it has attracted much attention. On the contrary, there are more mixed blood with black hair, so when they dye their hair, they leave some black hair undyed.

Ning Yuzhou left some black hair on the sideburns, mixed with the white hair, neatly tied up, tied with a jade belt, without any extra decoration, but set him elegant and elegant. Very expensive, it doesn't look like ordinary people.

After watching for a long time, Wen Qiao always felt a sense of trance.

"Aha, what are you looking at?" Ning Yuzhou looked at her with a smile.

Wen Qiao was stunned, and it took a long time before she recovered, and said honestly: "Look at your hair."

"what's happenin?"

"It's pretty." Wen Qiao still has that magnanimous appearance, and sincerely praised, "No matter what kind of hair color the husband has, he looks good."

Ning Yuzhou smiled at the corners of his lips and couldn't help but stretched out her hand and rubbed her head, apparently being very happy.

"Sister Aqiao, what about me? Do I look good too?" The teacher rushed over and asked cheeky.

Wen Qiao didn't answer, but saw Ning Yuzhou turned his head and smiled at him.

The teacher trembles with his liver for a moment, and he laughs, "I, I just ask, you don't need to pay attention to me!"

Not daring to move forward again, the teacher had no life to find Xue Hengfeng, the leader, and hooked his shoulders, looking like the two brothers, and said: "I said you are a mixed race, and you dare to run in front of the pure-blooded. Xue Hengfeng, you're arrogant, where do you have the courage?"

Xue Hengfeng: "...I didn't see him being exiled to the border?"

He regretted it too tightly now. He had known that Xueran had come here with a few evil stars, and he didn't dare to come forward after killing him.

It's alright now, not only did people fall into their hands and even their heads were bald, but also brought them into the Snowy City...If the people knew about it, he could already imagine his fate.

The teacher has no life to pat him on the shoulder, "So, don't dog people look down on people, and brighten your eyes in the future."

Xue Hengfeng: ... Is he trying to admit that he is a dog eye?

"By the way, how long does it take to get to Snow City from here?"

"It will be there in more than half a month." Xue Hengfeng didn't dare to play tricks, and answered honestly, "The environment of the Snow Region is not good, and the underground space is limited. Except for the places where ice locusts inhabit, our ice phoenix family can live. There are not many places."

So the so-called border is not far from Snowy City.

Starting from where Xueran lived, they first passed through a long tunnel, followed by many huge caves that naturally formed.

Said it is a cave, in fact, it can be called a huge underground world, which is more than a thousand yuan high. Looking at it, there are even forests, rivers, and mountains, one by one, which is quite magical.

The plants growing here are dark and cold, and the most are the pure white and flawless snow and frost trees.

The snowy frost tree is hardy and grows everywhere. The white trunk and the white fluffy snowy tidbits decorate this monotonous underground space.