455 : Visitor

When Xueran came back, he found that his hut was in full swing, driving away the cold of the underground snow area a bit.

There is a momentary subtlety in his look.

Shi Wuming, who was surrounded by hot pot to warm up, saw him come back, immediately greeted him warmly, and pulled him over to sit down.

"Brother Snow, come, eat together, and warm up."

Ning Jichen carried the long frame of everyone, and said cordially and kindly: "If Mr. Xue doesn't mind, sit down and eat together."

Wen Qiao took out a pair of bowls and chopsticks carved from spiritual wood. The bowls and chopsticks were made by Ning Yuzhou himself. The surface of the bowl was carved with some beautiful and graceful patterns, polished with spiritual power, and it was smooth and oily. The whole set of bowls and chopsticks looks like the artwork is average.

Xueran was sitting in front of the steaming pot with bowls and chopsticks, surrounded by strangers he had just met. The hot and lively atmosphere made him feel in a trance that he and this group of people are companions who have known him for a long time.

After regaining his senses, he rebuffed, "No, no need..."

Before he refused, Shi Wuming had already put a few slices of shabu-shaved, thin meat like cicada wings into his bowl, and the pungent, spicy fragrance floated over. It was really overbearing to invade all the senses and let him refuse was gagged.

Shi Wuming seized the time to grab the meat while persuading it to eat: "Hurry up, this is made by Brother Ning, it is very delicious."

"Tweet, twee~"

"Hmm~"

Xueran looked over, and saw a little yellow bird and a black and white dumpling-like monster beast buried in a bowl. The two ate very sweetly. After eating quickly, he urged his companions to cook their meat. .

After being urged to sweat profusely, Wen Tutu was so angry that he cursed, "Eating so fast? I can't even eat a piece!"

He scolded fiercely in his mouth, but his hands were so fast that only the afterimages could be seen. He quickly cooked the two monsters and put the cooked meat into the specially prepared mashed sauce, which was covered with the sauce. The slices of meat look more attractive.

The child was only seven or eight years old, but he looked after the two cubs very well as a nanny.

When he recovered, he found himself holding a bowl and started robbing them of meat.

After eating and drinking, the scene was in a mess.

Xueran hugged his belly and sat silently, the overbearing scent still remained between his mouth. This was something he had never eaten or experienced in his life.

He secretly looked at the few foreign cultivators he had brought back, and knew that he was different from them. According to what the people said in the past, he should be on guard against them, but he was inexplicably sitting with them to eat. A meal that can only be found in the outside world.

As the saying goes, cannibalism, Xueran is now an example of this.

Next, when the teacher had no life to make a rhetoric, he quickly figured out the situation here from Xueran.

The place where they came was the snowy area of ​​the Celestial Wheel Continent. This is the worst place in the Celestial Wheel Continent. The death icicles alone are daunting, not to mention the bone-erupting extreme cold. Very few cultivators can bear it.

Because the ground environment of the Snow Region is really harsh, most creatures choose to live in the underground space of the Snow Region.

There is an extremely vast underground space in the Snow Territory, which is extremely far from the ground and can avoid the terrible death icicles, although the temperature is still extremely cold, at least not as terrible as the ground.