517 : Soul Beasts

The distance between Tianzhen City, Diyin City and Baoding City is not far.

The only three cultivation cities built by humans in the Soul Beast Continent are in a triangular shape, located in three different directions, separated by a huge forest and mountains in the middle, here is the site of the Purple Wing Demon King.

If you don’t want to provoke the Purple Wing Demon King, cultivators can turn around and walk along the borders of the Purple Wing Demon King and other Demon King’s territory. Although they will never conflict with the power of the Demon King, they will occasionally unfortunately. When encountering some monster beasts that attacked the human beings on a whim, the danger is still not low.

Passing directly from the Purple Wing Demon King to another cultivation city is the fastest, provided that the Purple Wing Demon King can let him go.

However, there was Jing Jue, and the monster beasts who were blocking the way along the way only needed to report their names, and they took the initiative to give way.

To the admiration of everyone, Jing Jue explained: "In fact, when those families with flying boats want to go to other places, as long as they have a good relationship with the demon king in that area, they can generally pass smoothly. If not, you can also give them some tolls."

"Have you paid tolls before?" The teacher asked lifelessly.

Jing Jue nodded, "I often walk in the Continent of Soul Beasts, and I always borrow some of the Demon King's territory. If I want to get out of it smoothly, the toll must be indispensable. I have given back a few soul beasts I grabbed."

The answer was unexpected, and even Ning Yuzhou couldn't help but glance at him.

Wen Qiao suddenly remembered the purpose of this person's appearance in Tianzhen City, and asked, "Master Jing, have you conquered the spirit beast this time?"

Jing Jue smiled and said happily: "I have conquered a few of them that suit my heart, do you want to see it?"

Can we still see it?

Wen Qiao and the others are naturally very interested. Many of the families and sects that have been passed down for a long time in the cultivation world have secret skills and supernatural powers that are not passed down. They are secret secrets. Very few people will ask each other secret rudely.  So even though they were curious about how Jing Jue guarded the soul, they never wanted to explore it.

I didn't expect Jing Jue to be so generous.

Jing Jue took out a small black veil from his storage bag.

The little veil is pure black with crooked red thread embroidered on it. It looks like it was sewn by a person with bad needlework. It can be as ugly as it is.

Jing Jue didn't care at all and said, "The needlework is not good, don't laugh, this is my natal soul flag, and the few soul beasts I conquered are in it."

As he said, Jing Jue chanted a "sickness" spell, and the black soul flag flew up, from a small veil to a black flag that was several times larger. The red line on it moved faintly, as if it turned into a black flag. Bloody, red light is overflowing, and the entire black flag has been crawled in a short time, forming a pattern containing mysterious power.

Upon seeing this, Ning Yuzhou immediately understood.

This soul flag is made from many extremely yin spirit objects, which is quite a kind of yin implement.

Jing Jue’s natal soul flags are actually very similar to those demon barrier flags or soul-locking flags made by demon cultivation, but there is no evil aura on them, so people cannot treat them as evil weapons, and naturally they would not treat them as evil weapons. It is the evil cultivation or demonic cultivation of cultivating evil arts.