453 : Heaven Wheel Continent

The sky is gloomy and the sky is snowy.

Just out of the tension of the space, with his feet on the ground, he was slammed by the storm and snow.

There was a sound that made the scalp numb, and they approached where they were at an extremely fast speed.

Everyone had their faces frozen and looked at the source of the sound subconsciously, only to see a death icicle that seemed to connect the sky and the earth screaming towards them under the sky covered by the dense snow.

The surrounding temperature has dropped to a critical point, as if all creatures were frozen to death, and there was no breath.

When the death icicles with a thrilling breath swept towards them, Ning Yuzhou didn't even think about it, and directly dragged everyone into the space.

The ice cold receded, the warm breath surrounded them again, and the rich spiritual energy kindly touched the skin, drilling into the meridians from the pores, nourishing the frozen bones and blood of the meridians.

Everyone looked at each other in horror, and could see fear in the other's eyes.

Suddenly, Wen Tutu suddenly jumped up, akimbo and questioned the teacher's lifelessly: "Brother Brother, is this the absolutely safe place you said?"

"Tweet, twee~" Little Phoenix, who was almost frozen into an ice phoenix, also protested.

As the fire phoenix, he hates this icy and snowy world most.

The teacher said in a dazed manner: "I, I don't know, the Heavenly Wheel Continent is a high-level continent, and there is a continental teleportation array, so there should be no danger..."

"There is indeed no danger." Ning Yuzhou nodded in agreement. Before the teacher was lifelessly moved, he heard him continue to say, "It is estimated that the person who used the Bilin shuttle mirror was in danger, so he used the Bilin shuttle mirror to escape. "

When using Bilin Shuttle Realm, as long as the place you have been to, the landing place is the place marked by the person who used it at the beginning. The so-called marked place is generally the place where you left last. It can be inferred that the place where the Bilin shuttle mirror was used to leave the Celestial Wheel Continent should be this icy and snowy place, as well as the dangerous place of death icicles.

Others felt that Ning Yuzhou's analysis was right, and they were actually embarrassed by the lifeless destiny of the teacher.

The teacher had no life and shouted injustice, "It’s really nothing to do with me. It’s the first time I have used the Bilin shuttle mirror! I don’t know who used it before. After all, it’s been in the Seven Soul Sect for so long. That’s too much. I don’t know the luck of the people who used it before is so bad that it hurts us."

Speaking of the end, the teacher was lifeless and angry, and almost wanted to throw the Bilin Shuttle Mirror, which always took them to a dangerous place.

"Isn't it the reason for your bad luck?" Wen Tutu looked at him suspiciously.

Shi Wuming still wanted to defend himself, but suddenly realized that something was wrong, "Wait! Rather than discuss whether my luck is bad, you should tell me where we are now? What is this space?"

Hearing what he said, the scene was silent.

Wen Tutu's eyes wandered down. It was obvious that he was preemptive just now, trying to stop the teacher from being fatal, but he didn't expect his reaction to be so fast.

He secretly glanced at Ning Yuzhou, secretly thinking that this was Brother Ning's space, the space was exposed, and Brother Ning had to clean up the mess.