417 : Researching the Undead Monsters

When the darkness receded, and the gray fish belly was first exposed on the horizon, the incoming undead monster finally retreated into the dark sea.

"Woohoo..."

Hearing this familiar whining sound, the ghost repairmen on the ship looked over stupidly and saw the undead monster held by Wen qiao.

Wen Qiao dexterously twisted it on the enlarged Wishful Ring, like a creature crawling in the ring with its body, which is quite artistic, if you ignore that its open mouth is stuck to death.

In order to prevent it from hurting people, Wen Qiao also knocked out its fangs and turned it into a toothless monster.

It's miserable! It's so miserable!

Even if they think these undead monsters are ugly, they don't do good things every night, and they always crawl out of the sea to threaten their lives. The ghost repairmen and people on the ship think it is very pitiful.

Wen Qiao carried the wishful ring and asked Ji Chengsi, "Master Ji, can I leave it on the boat?"

Ji Chengsi was stunned to see it, and wondered entangledly, why leave it in the boat? I have only heard that undead creatures cannot be allowed to climb onto the ship, and I have never heard of anyone actively letting them in.

"Yes." Ghost King Qi Shu came over and responded.

Wen Qiao happily said to the taciturn Uncle Qi: "Thank you, we want to study it, and we will never let it out of control and hurt everyone on board."

Uncle Qi just nodded at random, and then walked away, seemingly not worried about whether there would be any danger if there were more undead monsters on the boat.

Wen Qiao and they went back to the cabin to rest.

Wu Xiongan kept their eyes on them, especially the undead who was tied to the wishful ring by Wen qiao. In fact, they were quite curious. I wonder if Ning Yuzhou can really study method for the undead. 

The threat of the undead sea comes from these undead creatures. They are numerous and unkillable. Once they are dragged down into the sea, whether it is a human or a ghost, it will become one of them. If we can figure out how to kill them, the threat of the immortal sea will be greatly reduced, and their lives will be more secure.

For this reason, Wu Xiong'an and several people all came to ask for instructions if they needed their help.

"No." Ning Yuzhou said without looking up, "You go back and recover your strength, you will be busy at night."

Take Xiong'an and the others had to go back to the cabin to rest.

The door of the next door opened, and Wen Yi, who was pale and faint, was standing leaning on the door frame.

All those who saw her were a little surprised.

During this period, they were busy resting during the day and fighting the undead monsters at night. They didn't notice her very much. They didn't expect that she was getting weaker and weaker. Now she couldn't stand still and needed something to support her.

Wen Qiao walked over, poked her, almost knocked her down, had to reach out and fish her.

"What are you doing out?" Wen Qiao said, "but what's the matter?"

Wen Yi's gaze fell on the undead monster that was thrown by Wen Qiao to Wen Tutu, and said softly, "I'll come out and take a look."

"Nothing to look good, you should take care of yourself first, and try to live longer." Wen Qiao said, easily carried her back to the room, put her on the bed, and then stuffed her with a spirit pill.