423 : Island monsters

The spiritual arrow dragged a bright aura, rushing towards the woods ahead, breaking through the gray fog.

With a puff, the arrow of spiritual power penetrated the flesh and blood, and then a screaming howl sounded.

Wu Xiong'an swiftly stepped forward, swiping a sword to the gray shadow in front of him, and then fixed his eyes, and found that what was penetrated by the spirit power arrow was a monster filled with gray gas. Because of its injury, the gray mist on the monster's body rapidly expanded or contracted, teaching people to vaguely see the body under the gray mist...

After a quick glance, several more monsters appeared. Accompanied by the rustle of the wind, Wu Xiong'an did not dare to be distracted. He poured spiritual power onto the sword, and the spirit sword broke through the gray mist on the monster, hurting its flesh and blood.

I don't know when, countless monsters have appeared around.

These monsters are covered with a layer of gray mist, making them look like a giant, unable to see the appearance in the gray mist. And the gray mist on the surface deformed as they attacked, but no matter what, it would tightly protect their bodies.

Through the dense gray fog, you can see the scarlet pupils that flicker in the gray fog.

These monsters suddenly appeared from all directions and immediately surrounded them. The scarlet beast eyes stared at them through the gray mist, shining with cold murderous intent and greedy appetite.

Wen Tutu, Wu Jingan, and Wen Qiao suddenly surrounded them, guarding Ning Yuzhou, Ning Jichen, and Wen Yi in the middle to deal with these monsters who could not even see their appearance.

"What is this?" The teacher was lifeless in shock.

"It looks like a ghost." Wen Qiao said calmly. "The gray fog on it is very similar to the gray fog on the island."

"Isn't the gray mist on this island because of their existence?" Wen Tutu also murmured.

While they were talking, they had already fought with the group of monsters that came over, not allowing them to break through the protection circle they erected.

Wen Qiao's hands were brilliant, and she wore golden silkworm hands that were as thin as cicada wings. Her fists pierced through the thick gray mist and knocked the monsters that were coming. She flew forward and made up another punch. Her fist was as strong as it was so strong that she could only hear the sound of flesh and blood exploding. The monster was blown to death by her, and it flew across and died in an instant.

When the monsters died, the gray mist on them broke away, merged into the air, and merged with the gray mist that filled the island.

Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned. The gray mist on this island is really related to these monsters, but I don’t know if it is because of the gray mist on the island that these monsters become like this, or because of the gray mist on their bodies. Mochizuki Island will be like this.

Ning Yuzhou squinted slightly and said, "This is a soul beast."

The teacher had no life to stop a monster from attacking, and said: "Brother Ning, that's not right, the soul beast is not like this, there is no gray mist on the soul beast."

The gray mist swelled up and couldn't touch the monster's body at all, and even had a certain blocking effect on their attack, making people tremble with cold. Just as this gray mist is actually a protective cover on these monsters, if you want to hurt them, you need to break through the gray mist's defenses.

But not everyone can endure the invasion of those cold and abnormal things like Wen Qiao, and still be beaten without changing his face.

Ning Yuzhou said: "Naturally, they are soul beasts, but they are now transformed into another kind of creatures due to the erosion of the gray mist."