452 : From other continents

After Master Yan Gu's wounds healed, the people of Jueyu Valley left Tianshu Palace, leaving only Ning Yuzhou and his party as guests.

On the day that the people in Jueyu Valley left, Yan Chuyao ran over to say goodbye to Wen Qiao.

"Speaking of which, we are also friends." Yan Chuyao raised her chin, with an arrogant look, "I'm going back  to  Yuyu Valley with my father this time. You can go to Yuyu Valley to find me if you have time in the future. "

Wen Qiao nodded calmly and said, "I'll talk more when I have time."

Yan Chuyao looked at her suspiciously, "Why do I think you are insincere?"

"Why not sincere?" Wen Qiao looked at her with a tilted head, "I'm very busy. If I really have time, I will definitely go to Extremity Valley."

Yan Chuyao frowned. Although her temper was not good, she was not stupid enough to be sold and returned to the people.

After hesitating, she couldn't help asking: "I don't know your origins yet, which disciple are you? Since we are all friends, I should be able to know?"

"Nothing."

"..."

Yan Chuyao stretched her face and said with an aura: "Could it be that I look like a cheat? Don't tell me that you are all casual cultivators. Is there any casual cultivator like you?"

Not to mention their full body temperament, it is clearly cultivated by the martial arts, not to mention their wrists and abilities, and their generous shots are not comparable to those of poor casual cultivators.

As long as people who are not blind, they don't think they are casual cultivators.

As for the identity of Wen Qiao and his party, not only Yan Chuyao was puzzled, but even the people in Tianshu Palace were puzzled. However, because of the means and abilities they have shown, if they don't say it themselves, it is naturally difficult for outsiders to ask questions. Only Yan Chuyao, a bad-tempered eldest lady, dared to ask directly in person.

Wen Qiao thought for a while and said, "Okay, we have to leave anyway. It's okay to tell you. We are not from Hongsen Continent, but from other continents."

Yan Chuyao: "..."

**

"Yao'er, gone." Standing at the foot of Yingke Peak, Master Yan Gu called to his daughter who was standing there blankly.

Yan Chuyao returned to her senses, glanced hesitantly at the guest house halfway up the Yingke Peak, and finally walked towards her father.

After leaving Tianshu Palace, Yan Chuyao looked glum. The surrounding Jeremy Valley disciples felt uncomfortable, and didn't know who made this young lady angry again.

Master Yan Gu naturally found his daughter's emotions, but he didn't say anything.

Yan Chuyao couldn't help it. When they were resting in a training city, she finally couldn't help running to find her father.

She expects Ai Ai to say: "Father, it turns out that the girl is not from our Red Forest Continent..."

"I know."

Yan Chuyao: "..."

After reacting, Yan Chuyao suddenly widened her eyes, looked at her father dumbfoundedly, and exclaimed: "You know? How did you know? Could it be that Young Master Ning told you?"

"Guess." Master Yan Gu calmly looked at her daughter's stupid appearance, and calmly explained to her, "They have never told the public about the experience, but their methods are good, and what they have is not Hongsen Continental Energy. Yes, my father guessed that they probably came from other continents."