407 : Tianshu Palace

For Ning Yuzhou's ability to let a ghost cultivator be so enthusiastic to them, the teacher had no orders to bow down.

These days I was holding back uncomfortably, and the teacher finally opened the chat box and said endlessly: "Brother Ning, your spiritual pill is so powerful, it can change the physique of human cultivation, and the group of ghost cultivators have not seen through...and that one Master Ji, how did you catch up with this ghost repair? It looks like a fool with a lot of money, and I guess his identity is not bad..."

The teacher had no other abilities, but his eyes were sharp and he observed for a while, and found that the origin of this season is not simple, and it is a bag of yin stones that cannot be blamed.

Wen Qiao replied, "Just stop on the road."

Shi Wuming raised her thumbs up at her, "Sister Aqiao has the best eyesight."

Isn't it good? Every time I encounter good people and ghosts, those weird bests are very few, as if the good fortune of the whole world is gathered on her, and even Luck Dao can't bear to bully her too much.

In contrast, he is a bad luck.

It got dark soon.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao set off in the morning, and spent a lot of time in Lu Yecheng. When they left the city, the sky had become dim.

After dark, it is the time when ghosts are rampant.

After walking for a while, Wen Qiao suddenly offered a scorching sun bow, grabbed with five fingers, the spirit arrows condensed, and several arrows were fired.

The sound of rumbling sounded, and the ghost that threw out from the dark was shot instantly.

The number of ghosts is too much, even if Wen Qiao keeps killing them, they are still quickly surrounded.

Shi Wuming closely followed Ning Yuzhou's side, and cut the rushing ghosts into two with a single sword, and said somewhat collapsed, "How come there are so many ghosts?"

"This is the Netherworld, and naturally there are the most ghosts."

Ning Yuzhou calmly took out a stack of Diamond Talisman, blasted it towards the ghost, and instantly blasted a path.

The three hurriedly left toward the gap.

A group of ghosts screamed and chased behind them, and the three of them could only kill them while walking. At the same time, Wen Qiao didn't forget to throw out the thousand silk vines, and the hair-thin vine silk wrapped the ghost beads on the ground. Because Wen Qiao didn't have time to collect, Qiansi Teng tied the ghost beads to the cane silk. After a while, the cane silk was decorated with a large string of ghost beads.

The thousand silk vines dragged to the ground seemed to be adorned with countless black beads. Originally, those ghosts were staring at the three of them. Unconsciously, their attention had fallen on the thousand silk vines.

Although ghosts like to eat the flesh and blood of spiritual cultivation, they are also interested in ghost beads of the same kind. Swallowing ghost beads of the same kind can make their power stronger. Such a group of ghost beads seduce them, where can they be put over?

A group of ghosts screamed and pounced on the ghost beads.

Wen Qiao raised her hand, dragged Qiansi Teng, and began to walk the ghost.

The teacher has no life: "..."

Shi Wuming was envious of jealousy and hatred. He looked at Wen Qiao, who was walking around ghosts, and then at Ning Yuzhou, who was holding the Diamond Talisman next to him, and which one that had not long eyes bumped into it, and threw it directly over, and sighed: "Brother Ning I really envy you for having such a beautiful and capable wife."