491 : Thunder Palace

As Lei Zechi said, the Thunder Palace had a large defensive array to block the continuous thunderstorms throughout the year.

After Wen Qiao got off the Lingzhou, she was respectfully invited by the disciples of the Thunder Palace to rest in a comfortably decorated guest room, while Lei Zechi first went to the Lord of Thunder Palace to return to life.

Yu Shiyu lives next to Wen Qiao.

It just so happened that the female nuns who came to the Thunder Palace recently were the only two of them, so they arranged directly together. The reason for this is also because the guest room here is arranged for the distinguished guests of the Thunder Palace. There is no doubt that both of them are considered the distinguished guests of the Thunder Palace.

However, Yu Shiyu doesn't think so.

When she saw that the disciple of the Thunder Palace arranged Wen Qiao next to her, her face became stiff, and she could only stare at Wen Qiao firmly.

Wen Qiao hadn't reacted yet, but the little phoenix nestled in her head as a ball of fluff did not do it. A pair of black bean eyes stared at Yu Shiyu, and tweeted a few times, as if asking her if she had any comments.

When Yu Shiyu saw this fat bird that was too fat to fly, she naturally dismissed it and turned away.

Lei Zechi was not there anyway, she no longer had to pretend to be weak.

The disciple of the Thunder Palace who sent Wen Qiao was a subordinate of Lei Zechi, and he was speechless to see this scene.

Obviously, this girl Yu from the water realm has always shown her weakness and purity, making many male cultivators a desire for protection at first sight. Since she has been weak for so long, but she broke the power in front of Wen Qiao, what a pity, why not stay weak?

Yu Shiyu didn't know the thoughts of these Thunder Palace disciples, if she knew it, she would be half angry.

She wants to be weak, too, but after being heard so many times, how can she continue to be weak in front of her? She treated Wen Qiao as a rival in love, and what made her angry is that the other party not only dismissed her, but also dismissed Lei Zechi, making her almost suffocated internal injuries.

The next day, Lei Zechi came to find Wen Qiao.

"Miss Wen, do you plan to go to the Thunder Meteorite Mine to select the thunder meteorite yourself, or will the Thunder Palace pick it up and send it to you?" Lei Zechi asked.

Wen Qiao looked at him in surprise, "I am not a disciple of the Thunder Palace, can I also enter your Thunder meteorite mine?"

Generally, like this kind of precious mineral veins, various forces will guard it tightly, easily not allowing non-self disciples to enter, the Thunder Palace is too much.

Lei Zechi smiled and said: "If it is an outsider, it is naturally impossible, but the girl Wen is different. This time, Lei Huolin is a matter of thanks to the girl."

Wen Qiao not only rescued the disciples of Thunder Palace under the chase of the Thunder Devouring Beast, but also she was the first to discover the terrible shadow. In addition, she seemed to have some connection with Wen Xu Gong. Even the ancestors of Wen Xu Gong treated her differently. Treating each other with eyes...for various reasons, Thunder Palace naturally placed her among the distinguished guests, willing to make an exception for her.

Although it is good to be able to enter the mine of thunder meteorites to personally select, Wen Qiao did not want to waste too much time here, and directly said: "I will not pick thunder meteorites, so there is no need to go to the veins." After a pause, she said again. I believe in Guidian, you can directly help me pick some good ones."