532 : Magic card

A clear light appeared from the magic card, blocking all those light blades.

If the Yuan Emperor realm felt something, they looked over in shock. Although they couldn't see what the clear light was, they could feel its power, and could actually block these lethal light blades.

They have been in this weird space for a while, and they found that every once in a while, a light would appear in the space, and that light would turn into countless light blades, attacking all the creatures in the space. If they hadn't had the cultivation base of the Yuan Emperor Realm, I was afraid that in front of this light blade, there was no power to parry, and they would be cut into fleshy flesh.

They even suspect that the reason why this space is empty is probably because of the existence of this light blade.

There is no doubt about the lethality of the Light Blade, but I didn't think that the juniors were able to block it, how to prevent them from wondering what the treasure that blocked the Light Blade was.

But they quickly lost the energy to explore it.

Because after the light blade disappeared this time, a spatial vortex suddenly appeared in front, and a kind of spatial fluctuation could be vaguely felt.

This is a spatial passage.

The Yuan Emperor Realm present was slightly surprised. They were indeed trapped here for a short time, but apart from Light Blade, it was the first time they saw a spatial channel appear these days, and I don't know where the end of the spatial channel will be. However, before they hesitated, they discovered that the spatial vortex had begun to shrink, and it was estimated that it would disappear soon.

So no longer hesitating, the ten Yuan Emperor realm jumped straight towards the space vortex.

Although I don't know where the end of the space passage is, it is better than being trapped in this endless dangerous space and facing countless light blades.

Seeing that group of Yuan Emperor realm leap into the space vortex, Wen Qiao and the others naturally did not hesitate.

Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou, Wen Tutu pulled Ning Jichen, and the others followed closely, leaping into the space channel one after another.

After entering the space channel, they can feel a stronger pulling force than before entering this space, stretching their bodies. The power in this space channel is stronger, giving people the illusion of being pulled into another space.

With a bang, everyone landed one after another.

Everyone was thrown into a haze. Before I could see the surrounding situation clearly, I felt a heart-palpitating and dangerous aura. I suddenly looked up and saw that there was no sound in the tall corridor ahead. A huge soul beast appeared on the ground.

This is a high-level soul beast!

Here is a tall corridor, they seem to be in the middle of the corridor, and they can't see the end either.

Those Yuan Emperor Realm who came out of the space channel with them did not know where they were going. They might have left first, or they had left before and after, leading to different exit positions.

Wen Qiao's pupils shrank slightly, and she summoned the scorching sun bow with ten arrows.

The spirit power arrow fell on the soul beast, it quickly avoided, and rushed towards them, wrapped in a burst of air-breaking power.

An earth wall was erected in front of everyone, blocking the attack of that soul beast.

However, the earth wall can only block a few breaths of time, and then it disintegrates in the yin power and soul power that the soul beast condenses.