501 : Yuewu bloodline

Ning Yuzhou pondered for a moment, and said: "Her blood is a bit strange, and it is the blood of the Yuewu clan that awakens."

"Yuewu family?" Wen Qiao looked confused.

"The Yuewu clan was a mysterious race in ancient times. They lived in escape from the world and rarely mixed with the changes in the world. It is said that this race has extraordinary supernatural powers from birth and can see through all falsehoods."

Wen Qiao blinked her eyes, her face was stunned, "So, Xiaofu has actually seen Wen Maomao's real body, right?"

It is not easy to hear that Maomao, a phoenix, can break its shell, and there are no phoenix people in the lower realm. Therefore, except for the moment when the phoenix is ​​broken, it has maintained the appearance of a low-level little yellow monster bird. People in, can easily regard it as an inconspicuous demon bird, and would never think that it would be a phoenix beast, which would be detrimental to it.

To be honest, before it revealed the Phoenix Spirit Fire, there were really not many people who could see through its identity.

Mi Fu was more curious about it because she saw through its identity. However, this little girl's experience was rather miserable, which caused her not to trust people easily and also liked to communicate with others, so there was no need to worry about her being exposed.

Ning Yuzhou yelled and said with a smile: "Not only is she aware of it, but also Bailichi and you, she should have seen it all."

Wen Qiao's eyes stared slightly, "Me and Lord Baili? By the way, what kind of mysterious bloodline is Lord Baili?" Although she knew that Bailichi had a mysterious bloodline, she had not explored it, and naturally she didn't know his bloodline.

"He is a psychic messenger." Ning Yuzhou said, his eyes a little distant.

The psychic messenger and the Yuewu clan have already appeared, I don’t know what will appear soon...

"Is psychic the spirit of all things?" Wen Qiao asked again.

Ning Yuzhou returned to his senses and said with a smile: "It's almost the same."

If the teacher is lifeless here, he will definitely make complaints, which is far away! Although it is indeed able to communicate with the spirit of all things, it cannot be summed up by these words alone.

However, Ning Yuzhou didn't mean to explain, and Wen Qiao, who had an incomplete inheritance, didn't understand this, so she accepted it naturally.

"Is it because we all have a mysterious bloodline, so Xiaofu is closer to us than others?"

Wen Qiao guessed that she thought it was because she and Bai Lichi were more face-to-face, that would make the little girl relax quickly. You must know that Sang Yufei and Ge Rusong also tried to contact her, but after a lot of thought, Mi Fu was talented. He instinctively shrank up without seeing them.

"Naturally it's possible." Ning Yu paused, and suddenly said, "Would you like to take a look in the space?"

Wen Qiao's eyes lit up, "Of course!"

Her husband is now at the Yuanzong realm cultivation base, his space area must have changed, and she doesn't know how big it is, she can't wait to go in and take a look.

Ning Yuzhou took her hand and led her into the space.

As soon as the two entered the space, the sleeping little phoenix in the corner woke up instantly. He straightened his head and looked around and found that his parents had disappeared. With a sharp chirp, his fat body jumped up on the bed.