459 : Meet Baili them

Xuexiao's affairs were not revealed much due to his clan, and not many people knew his situation.

However, the people of the Ice Phoenix clan in Snowy City seemed to be worried, and obviously they were worried about him. When they got together, they were discussing his situation, worrying about whether he was going to die.

Wen Qiao turned around outside, and said to Xue Hengfeng: "I didn't expect that Xueran's elder brother is also very popular in the Bingfeng clan, and there are many people who care about him."

Xue Hengfeng said stiffly: "That's because the patriarch valued him and trained him since he was young. If there is nothing wrong with him, he will be the appointed patriarch from now on, and he can choose any outstanding ice phoenix girl in the clan to form a Taoist couple, those women hope they can become a Taoist couple with him, so they don't have to go outside to find a child."

Why does this sound so wrong?

"Could it be that the value of his existence is that it is impossible to have children?"

"He has the strongest Bingfeng bloodline among the younger generation in the clan. If he can inherit his bloodline, the offspring must be very strong. Who doesn't want to give birth to powerful offspring?" Xue Hengfeng said disapprovingly.

And what made him feel unbalanced was that even his mother had taken a fancy to Xue Xiao, if it hadn’t been for Xue Xiao’s young age and a high status in the clan, he couldn’t just be persecuted, and his mother would not go outside to look for him. Every time I think that Xue Xiao might have almost become his own father, Xue Hengfeng is both awkward and angry, and because of his jealousy, he really doesn't like the Xue Xiao brothers and wants to watch their jokes when he has the opportunity.

Wen Qiao immediately understood why Xuexiao didn't want to find a Taoist companion in the family, or because he didn't have the mind, it was just an accident that she met the female cultivator who asked Xu Gong, and he didn't expect to fall in love with her.

"Isn't this a stallion that forced its head to be a baby." The teacher spit out lifelessly, "I see, even if there is no female cultivator who asks the virtual palace, I guess he will not look down on your Ice Phoenix Girl clan.?"

If you fancy, you would have formed a twin monk directly, so that you won't fall in love with the female nuns you accidentally rescued.

Xue Hengfeng wanted to refute, but he didn't know how to refute, so he slumped in the corner sullenly.

Indeed, as Xue Hengfeng said, those who worry about Xue Xiao are mostly the ice phoenix girls who are interested to Xue Xiao, but there are also many who are purely concerned about Xue Xiao. After all, he was once trained as the next generation patriarch, and he is still very much in the clan. There are not many people like Xue Hengfeng who hate him.

Wen Qiao and the others stayed in Snowy City for a few more days, and decided to leave Snowy City.

"You want to leave?" Xue Hengfeng couldn't hide his joy.

Wen Tutu glanced at him, "What do you think? We just want to go back to Xueran and tell him about his brother by the way. You still have to accompany us on a trip until we leave the domain of snow."

Therefore, during the time when they stayed in the domain of snow, Xue Hengfeng could only be detained by their side so as not to inform Xueran and bring trouble to Xueran.

Xue Hengfeng's face suddenly collapsed, and he didn't dare to resist, so he could only leave them slowly.

When leaving Xueyu City, they met many people from the Ice Phoenix clan, and they greeted Xue Hengfeng one after another and asked him where he was going.