575 : Double cultivation techniques

Wen Qiao leaned in his arms for a while, suddenly a little embarrassed.

Here is outside.

But she likes this embrace very much, especially his tender and compassionate embrace, which makes her feel that no matter how dangerous outside is, she can be fearless as long as she is with him.

Subconsciously rubbed his chest, she smiled and said: "I'm not afraid, just go and see, if there is danger, you can let Brother Shi use the Bilin shuttle mirror to escape. Earlier in Anqiu City, I met the Shadow Tower. We used the Bilin shuttle mirror to escape during the Great Shura."

Ning Yuzhou listened to her trying to comfort him, but he felt that his heart was soft.

"Silly girl." He rubbed her head, "So you was hurt..."

"It's almost getting better." Wen Qiao said quickly, "It's just some internal injuries, not serious, and it will be completely cured after a few more days."

Seeing her anxious appearance, how Ning Yuzhou was willing to bully her, took her hand and said, "Don't you want to go back to rest? Let's go."

Wen Qiao immediately laughed happily, and the two went back holding hands.

What a coaxing little girl.

Although there are long sleeves to cover it, people on the road can't see that they are holding the hands under the sleeves as long as they see it.

The disciples of the Chixiao Sect all wisely didn't come to disturb them, and avoided them from a distance.

Back at Jucui Peak, I saw Little Phoenix, Wen Gungun, and a group of people all rushing over.

This group includes disciples of the Chixiao Sect, members of the Min clan, a teacher but no life, and Wen Tutu...

Wen Qiao stretched out his hand to stop them, and said without question: "My husband is tired, let him rest first. What's the matter, come back tomorrow."

Everyone looked at Ning Yuzhou and couldn't see how tired he was.

Besides, the cultivator is not tired even if he doesn't sleep.

But seeing Wen Qiao's persistence, how dare to be tough with her. Moreover, this person's status has changed drastically now, and she is not the cute little sister at the time, so she can only say one after another: "If this is the case, then Senior Brother Ning will go to rest."

"Exactly, Young Master Ning has a good rest."

This time Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou returned. Wen Qiao became the "Uncle Wen" of the Chixiao Sect, and Ning Yuzhou became the "Brother Ning", and was no longer the former junior and junior sister.

Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou back to the room, and then lay down to rest under him.

"I know you still have to discuss the formation with my great-grandfather, and I won't stop you, you have a good rest, and you will come back tomorrow." Wen Qiao sat on the bedside and said to him.

Ning Yuzhou looked at her with a smile, "Then come up and sleep with me."

Wen Qiao originally wanted to enter the space at this time, but when she saw him, she couldn't refuse, so she took off her shoes and socks and lay down beside him, arching her body into his arms like a piglet.

Ning Yuzhou was amused and laughed, circled her body, and talked to her for a while before closing his eyes and sleeping well.

The next day, after the two woke up, they first entered the space to check the growth of the spiritual plant in the space.