578 : Pretend as demon cultivators

After the four people discussed it, the next day they started to split up.

Wen Qiao and Min Jishu went to find the magic repair of Xue Luomen together, Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu continued to inquire about the news, trying not to attract the attention of the Heavenly Sage Gate.

It is easy to find the magic repair of Blood Luomen, there are several in the Forbidden City.

Blood Solomon's magic repairs are easy to recognize. They usually wear blood red robes, or embroider the blood Solomon logo on their clothes-a skull.

"Looking a little bit infatuated." Min Ji murmured.

This skull is just superficial, with only superficial shock.

There are eighteen demon sects, the blood Luomen can only be regarded as the last, the Yuanzong realm demon cultivator can become the elder level in the blood Luomen, originally there are two Yuanzong realm elders in the blood Luomen, I did not expect one The elder died on the other side of Taize City, leaving only another Yuanzong realm elder, making the strength of the blood Luomen suddenly shrink.

Because of this, Blood Luomen's behavior over the years has been quite constrained.

The disciples of Blood Luomen dare not arrogantly arrogant on other Demon Cultivation sites, but they have no scruples in Infinite City. Although Demon Cultivation has a tacit understanding of not working in Infinite City, there are also some less obedient Demon Cultivators. Blood Luomen is one of them. Exception is of course, they will not be so stupid to do it in broad daylight, they can do it in secret.

After Wen Qiao and Min Jishu strolled around the Unforbidden City and bought some elixirs lavishly, they finally attracted the attention of the target.

Two demons in blood-colored robes of the blood Luomen stood staring at them in the distance. After seeing them buying things, they walked towards an alley, looked at each other, and followed them quietly.

There are people coming and going in the city, but there are also keen, why didn't they find that the two spiritual practitioners were being followed by the disciples of the blood Luomen, although some people kindly wanted to remind them, but more people did not want to be out of the question, as they did not see it.

And after discovering that in addition to the magic repair of Blood Luomon, there are other magic repairs who have also noticed the two people, trailing behind, and don't want to worry about it.

"Look at those two people, they should be the decent and decent disciples who have just come out of the mountain. They are naive and don't know how to cover up." A middle-aged man with a vicissitudes of face secretly shook his head, jealous of the innocence of these decent and decent disciples, but also understood they have naive qualifications.

Only when he has been beaten by the cruelty of reality can he grow.

"How do you know they didn't mean it?" said a mature and glamorous sister next to her with a smile.

The middle-aged male Xiu was stunned, his eyes widened, "No way?"

There are many dark alleys in the Forbidden City, which are very convenient for committing crimes. Every year, I don't know how many practitioners disappear in the Forbidden City.

Wen Qiao and Min both walked deep into the alley and looked up. Only shallow light poured from the top of their heads. The whole alley was dim and dark, very suitable for killing people.

The two stopped, stood there, looking at the person behind them.

Quietly in the alley, the two disciples of the blood Luomen no longer conceal their whereabouts, looking at them maliciously.