421 : Liquid medicine

Everyone in the room looked at Ning Yuzhou, unavoidably expecting a little more.

If the ghost sage can tear up the space and send them back to Renxiu Continent, there is no need to look for the meteor dragon.

Compared to confronting the powerful meteor dragon, it is much easier to deal with Ghost Saints. Moreover, the Ji family has a ghost sage. With their current friendship with Ji Chengsi, it is not that difficult to get in touch with the ghost sage.

Ning Yuzhou glanced over them, and said calmly, "No!"

Hearing that, everyone present was a little disappointed.

"Whether it is the Yuan Sage Realm or the Ghost Sage, they can only tear apart the space where the same realm is located, but cannot tear apart the space that connects the two realms." Ning Yuzhou explained to them, "Between the Nether Realm and the human repair continent, Just like the lower and upper realms, there are space walls that cannot be crossed. If you want to connect the two realms, you need a space tunnel for communication. However, the space tunnel is not so easy to open."

Everyone present finally realized it.

As expected, the prerequisite for Yuanshengjing Venerables to tear the space is that in the same space, they can only shuttle between the continents of the lower realm, across the vast sea, and shorten the distance. But if you want to cross all realms, there is no way at all. There is an unbreakable space wall between the three realms. This space wall is also a protective barrier for the space where all realms are located, and maintains the stability of the space.

The only thing that allows them to come and go freely is the space tunnel that connects with each other.

It is a pity that in the ancient times, the spatial channels of the Three Realms disappeared, and the Three Realms could no longer come and go, unless something unexpected happened.

Just like this time, Wen Yi used the meteorite dragon as a medium to sacrifice with her bloodline power and life, and finally opened a short and unstable spatial channel to bring them into the Netherworld.

"Husband, apart from accidents, are there other possibilities?" Wen Qiao couldn't help asking.

"You mean..." Ning Yuzhou stared at her.

"Isn't there an evil demon sealed in the Secret Realm of Sealing Demon? The evil demon didn't come from the Demon Realm, right?"

Shi Wuming also showed some interest, "Oh, when I was in the Saint Martial Continent, I had also heard of the Conferred Demon Continent. I didn’t expect that your Saint Martial Continent was also sealed with such dangerous things. If you let people in the Conferred Demon Secret Realm be sealed the evil demon is born, and its danger is certainly not lower than that of the Heavenly Plains of the Feixing Continent, the Thousand Demon Caverns of the Pleiadian Continent, and the Red Rain of the Red Forest Continent. Your Saint Martial Continent is also quite dangerous."

Ning Jichen and Wen Tutu also knew about the secret enclave of the demon. When Wen Tutu followed Wen Qiao to participate in the trial of the secret enclave, they naturally knew what was going on.

Indeed, as the teacher Wuming said, the Secret Realm of Containment of Demons is also a hidden danger in the Saint Martial Continent.

However, this hidden danger seems to be safe at the moment. All sects only need to send their disciples in regularly to wipe out the evil spirits and hunt for the evil spirits, but there is no need to worry too much.

As for whether the sealed demons will be born in the future, no one can guarantee.

What the cultivators of the Saint Martial Continent can do is just like the ancestors who sealed the evil demon, desperately for their lives, sealed it again, and saved the mainland from danger.