544 : Evil

Even though the ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty Realm wanted to ask how many magical cards Ning Yuzhou had in his hand, they finally held back it.

No matter how many cards there are, things like magic cards are obviously one-time consumables, and they will be gone after they are consumed. They are not comparable to magic weapons that can be recycled. The black air mass formed by resisting the evil evil spirits was to consume the power in the magic card. They could clearly feel that when they passed smoothly, the power on the magic card was instantly consumed by one-third.

So it can be guessed that a magic card can withstand three fatal crises in this kind of place.

When thinking about it this way, everyone felt a little regretful. Why didn't they get something like a magic card when they were in the Sanluo Temple? If there were more magic cards, it wouldn't be enough to endure a Yuanzong realm junior.

The soul beast is still moving forward in the dark earth abyss.

In the process of moving forward, I still encountered many soul beasts, these soul beasts are endless, ran out of the abyss, and will never tirelessly rush towards the world outside the abyss.

If these spirit beasts attacked, they would solve it easily. Those who did not attack, they also ignored them.

Su Molan couldn't help asking: "Why are there so many soul beasts in Diyuan? But what is the reason?"

These words stumped the cultivators of this group of soul beast continents, because they did not know that, as far as they can remember, Di Yuan was the birthplace of the soul beasts. As a dangerous place of the soul beast continent, even the demon master could no figure out its situation.

It is said that the demon master also came to Diyuan after he was promoted to the Primordial Saint Realm, and no one knew what happened in the end.

"Could it be related to the power of evil?" Jing Jue said weakly.

Ning Yuzhou previously said that the black air masses that hit them were the power of evil spirits in the depths of the abyss. Since it exists in the abyss and can even make soul beasts mad and form a wave of soul beasts, it can be speculated to be related to it.

For a while, everyone looked at Ning Yuzhou, even the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor Realm.

Ning Yuzhou sat steadily on the back of the soul beast, and said casually: "Maybe."

This kind of casual attitude, almost not irritable, the Qing Po Demon Venerable, his temper has always been bad, he is impatient, but this person always leaks half and hides half of his words, but he is really anxious to death.

"Yes, yes, no, what's the possibility?" The Azure Demon Venerable said with a ugly expression.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at him, still with a gentle appearance, and said, "I can't help it. Jiu Ming did not say the origin of the soul beast at the time, and I have no way of knowing it."

Hearing him mention the Nine Lives Chaos Beast, the Azure Soul Demon Venerable once again had nothing to say.

Obviously it is a beast, why did the Jiu Ming Chaos Beast choose those people to cultivate, and ignore their demon cultivation? There is nothing special about these people's cultivation.

In silence, I once again felt the shocking breath coming from the depths of the darkness below.

Everyone was shocked and prepared.

When the turbulent black air mass struck, the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm shot one after another, breaking a passage in the boundless black air mass, and the soul beast quickly passed through the passage.