548 : Ancient Battlefield - Juntian

Several people followed the direction where the wind was blowing.

Although the fragments of this continent are large, they are nothing to cultivators. They walked along the desolate and dilapidated ground and finally found the source of the wind.

"Huh, what is this?" Jing Jue asked in surprise.

I saw a lot of stone pillars of different heights standing on the desolate black ground ahead. The stone pillars were arranged in a wonderful shape, and the wind penetrated through these stone pillars.

This scene is unspeakable strange.

Probably they saw the battlefield fragments of the two continents consecutively. The entire continent fragments were silent, barren, and dilapidated...All existence seemed to have been destroyed in the passage of time. Suddenly they saw these stone pillars standing here. It is a little strange.

Everyone looked at it for a moment, and couldn't tell why they came, and they turned their heads to look at Ning Yuzhou.

At this time, it's right to find Brother Ning directly.

Ning Yuzhou did not disappoint their expectations, and slowly said: "It should be the eight formations of Juntian."

"What then?" Wen Tutu asked, "Brother Ning, what's the use of it?"

"It was originally used to summon gods and ghosts, but now, it should be used for other purposes."

"What is it used for?" Su Molan also asked.

Ning Yuzhou said indifferently: "You will know when you go in."

"Go in?" Everyone looked at him one after another, without concealing their surprise, "Can we go in?"

"It's okay." Ning Yuzhou's gaze patrolled the gray stone pillars of varying heights, "Everything in this space has been annihilated in the years, and it is the only one allowed to stay. Look at this wind, it should be generated by the overflow of power in the Eight Formation Juntian Diagram, so it can be seen that the Eight Formation Juntian Diagram can also be used."

Suddenly everyone's eyes brightened, and they couldn't help but feel a little eager to try.

They are all here, no matter what this thing is used for, I naturally want to go in and see, maybe there is some chance in it. The most important thing for a cultivator is chance.

Ning Yuzhou said: "You can go in and see the situation, but it's best to protect yourself. If you die inside, you will disappear directly, and you won't even stay behind."

"Why won't you stay?" Ning Jichen asked his son in confusion.

The spirit of the cultivator is powerful, especially the higher the level of cultivators, the more impressive the power of the spirit. If you accidentally die, the spirit will not disappear. You can choose to reshape your body, or you can choose to transform into a ghost to survive. The odds are very high.

Ning Yuzhou smiled, "Eight Formation Juntiantu will absorb the souls of dead creatures and become the power to nurture them."

For a while, everyone looked at each other, not dare to look down upon this thing.

Sure enough, it was passed down from the ancient battlefield, naturally it will not be that simple.

Wen Tutu jumped out first, "It's better for me to go in and see the situation. If it is not dangerous, you can go in again." He is the highest cultivation base here, so he can check it out.

Pulling him back with a hand, Pei Qiyu said gloomily, "I'm going to go, you stay here."

Wen Tutu's round eyes, what does this demon species mean? Rush to die with him?