422 : Land to the Island

Under the dim sky, there was an endless gray mist, and the line of sight could not penetrate the gray mist, nor could it peek into the true content in the mist.

As the Guiyun Ship approached Mochizuki Island, everyone and Gui Xiu could see the endless gray mist on the sea, depressed and cold, as if hiding something terrifying.

Mochizuki Island was shrouded in that piece of gray mist.

Wen Qiao ran to the deck and looked at it. Seeing Ji Chengsi coming over, they asked: "When are the ghost emperors going to do it."

"Of course it's during the daytime." Ji Chengsi said for granted. "Although undead creatures rarely appear in the day, it doesn't mean they won't appear. It's just that there is less yin in the day and they are unwilling. It's just there. I heard that on Mochizuki Island, no matter day or night, there are undead creatures guarding."

"Why are those undead guarding the island?" The teacher asked inexplicably.

Ji Chengsi shrugged, "In fact, there are many islands in the Immortal Sea, but they are all guarded by undead creatures. It is not limited to Mochizuki Island. As for the reason, it has not been solved, but there are rumors that the undead creatures have no intelligence, but instinctively. I am eager to go ashore, so as long as there are islands, they are the places where they can hold."

Then he also looked at the place where Mochizuki Island was, and continued: "But I heard that most of the undead creatures on Mochizuki Island are very powerful. Picking any one of the Ghost Emperor's strength level. In the past, very few ships could get close."

Mochizuki Island is a prestigious island in the Immortal Sea. The area of ​​this island is huge. It is said that there are many rare treasures on the island, so it is famous. As for how big its area is, few ghosts can figure it out because of the undead creatures and the gray fog that enveloped the island.

It is estimated that this is also the reason, so after the meteorite entered the Netherworld, it chose to enter the Undead Sea and occupy Mochizuki Island for the first time.

The boat stopped some distance from Mochizuki Island.

Because further forward, it is the place of gray mist guarded by undead creatures, except for the ghost emperor, other ghost cultivators dare not approach easily.

With the arrival of the three-day period, all the people and ghost repairers on the sea are waiting for them, and the ships of the Ji family, the ghost family, and the Xuanyin city have also been paid attention to by many forces openly and secretly.

After these three forces announced that they possessed the liquid medicine that could harm undead creatures, their reputation increased in the undead sea. As long as they are interested in the treasures on the islands in the undead sea, the ghost repairers who often enter the undead sea to hunt for treasure, I want to get more liquid medicine, this is a life-saving thing.

Until the early morning three days later, the two ghost emperors personally went to Ji's house, Gui's house and Xuanyin City to get the prepared liquid medicine.

All the ghosts were excited. As long as the liquid medicine could force the undead creatures back, they could take the opportunity to enter Mochizuki Island. As long as they could board the island, the meteorite dragon was just around the corner.

Even though they knew the strength of the meteor dragon, there are still many ghost cultivators who want to go there for a while, maybe that meteor dragon is not that powerful?

Wen Qiao and others also walked out of the cabin, and even Wen Yi, who had been resting in the room, was picked up by Wen Qiao.

Wen Yi's complexion got worse, her lifeless blue-white face, even if she didn't take the Yin Gathering Pill, she was still like a ghost.