508 : Soul Beast Continent

The little phoenix with fried hair looks fatter, and it looks like a ball of meat. It is estimated that no one who sees it will associate it with the legendary phoenix.

How could a phoenix be so ugly and fat? As the saying goes, once fat destroys everything, Wen Maomao is like this now.

Ning Jichen hugged the cheap grandson who had blown up his hair and fluffed him up. He wisely did not say that he was too fat to recognize his identity. He just said: "In the future, you should be more careful. Don't breathe fire easily. There should be no beasts that can recognize you."

In the face of huge interests, it is enough to make any creature stand up and take risks.

Even if the monsters fear the power of the beasts, they are enough to unite when facing the temptation of the blood of the beasts and kill a beast.

After scaring the little phoenix enough, the teacher without life changed the subject, "Also, I have heard a piece of news, we better not leave Tianzhen City lightly for the time being."

"What news?" Everyone looked at him.

The teacher had no orders to answer the question: "Do you know why this continent is called the Soul Beast Continent?"

A few people shook their heads, Wen Qiao said: "Could it be related to the soul beast?"

Shi Wuming gave her an approving look, and said: "It is the soul beast. I heard that the soul beast will recover from the soul beast continent every once in a while, forming a wave of soul beasts and attacking all the flesh and blood creatures on the continent. Recently, when the spirit beasts are recovering, there is a defensive cover in the cultivation city, which can resist one or two. If it is in the wild, it will be very dangerous."

Everyone immediately understood, "It turns out that this is the reason for so many people in the Celestial Formation City."

"Exactly, every time at this time, no matter where they are, cultivators will try their best to rush to the nearby cultivation city to spend the half-year period of soul beast recovery. Exactly three days later, it will be the time when the soul beast recovers."

Ning Yuzhou said, "Okay, let's stay longer in Tianzhen City."

In fact, if they leave the Heaven Array City, they are not terrified. They have the space of Ning Yuzhou and the Universe Cave Mansion. It is easy to set up a defensive cover to resist the attack of the soul beast.

However, they came to the Soul Beast Continent, one of them was to find the two Su Molan who came to the Soul Beast Continent, and the other was to see if there were any little unicorn body in this continent, and the third was to practice by the way, and it would be boring to hide.

Later, they finally found the inn where they were staying.

Because there are too many people in Tianzhen City recently, the inns in the city are in short supply. Almost all the inns are full of people, and there is no place to live with Lingshi. So some cultivators who knew went to some rented out houses in the city to rent together. Not only were the rents cheaper, but they also took care of each other.

In short, the aborigines of Tianzhen City also took the opportunity to make a fortune. It is said that housing prices in the city have always been very expensive for this reason, and many cultivators will not necessarily buy a house in the city for a lifetime.

There is no way, who will let the soul beast continent be the world of monster beasts, human beings live in the three cultivation cities, the housing is limited, and there is no way to provide too many cultivators to live.