512 : Li Yaonian

Jian Xiu has always been the most powerful existence in the cultivation world, and the challenge of higher levels is not a problem at all, and even Siamese Xiu must be under it.

Swordsman who cultivated the intent of the sword, the combat effectiveness is even more abnormal.

The ancestor of the Li family, Li Yaonian, is not only a practitioner in the Yuan Emperor Realm, but also a high-level sword cultivator who has already cultivated sword intent. This level of strength is even qualified to fight the Yuan Sheng Realm. Although it will not be defeated, it is also will definitely not fail miserably.

This is the first time that Wen Qiao and the others have traveled so many continents. They encountered such a powerful sword repair. They did not expect that a place like the Soul Beast Continent where even practitioners can only coax, there will be an unyielding sword repair with sword intent.

Almost after discovering that the Yuan Emperor realm cultivator who killed the high-level soul beasts was the ancestor of the Li family, all the cultivators in Tianzhen City couldn't help running out of the house, even those who had just gone through a tense battle and needed to go back to rest. After feeling the shocking sword intent outside the city, people hurried out without taking a break.

They looked at the direction of the city wall and saw the man standing on the wall. Even if he did nothing, it was still reassuring.

Jing Jue came to them and said with excitement: "The reason why Tianzhen City can attract so many people to take refuge is that, in addition to the king-level formation deployed by the Tianzhen League, it is also because of the sword repair Li Yaonian who sits here. For this reason."

"Li Yaonian is the first person who dared to challenge the demon lord." Jing Jue's voice was full of admiration and admiration. "Unexpectedly, Senior Li made the shot. As long as he is there, the city will not be broken. Let's don't worry."

This time, Shi Wuming didn't say anything "just like that", but asked with interest: "What is the relationship between Senior Li and the Heavenly Formation League?"

Jing Jue paused slightly and said, "You also know the situation of the Celestial Formation City. In addition to the Celestial Formation Alliance, there are five other forces. Among them, the Li Family is the weakest. He was squeezed out of the Celestial Formation City and fell to the end. A hundred years ago, Li Yaonian broke through ten thousand tactics in the Eclipse Sword Tomb and achieved the Yuan Emperor Realm, finally letting the weak Li family rise, no one dared to deceive."

"The Li family came out of a sword repairer from the Yuan Emperor realm. Naturally, it also made other forces jealous. The situation in Celestial Formation City was almost reshuffled. I heard that people from the Celestial Formation Alliance had visited Senior Li at that time, and finally the situation in Celestial Formation City was changed.  According to reports, the Celestial Formation Alliance really wants to recruit Senior Li into the Celestial Formation Alliance..."

Wen Qiao asked: "Has the Heavenly Formation Alliance succeeded?"

"I don't know." Jing Jue spread his hand, "These are all passed on from the outside. As for the internal information, only the senior Li and the people of the Tianzhen League at that time know, even the people of several other families don't know."

Wen Qiao thought that if this senior sword repairer really joined the Celestial Formation Alliance, he would definitely be a very difficult enemy.

She pulled the patrons they knew in her heart, and felt that only the ancestor of the Bingfeng tribe, Venerable Xue and Fairy Piaoxu of Wenxu Palace, could fight against them, but even in the Primordial Sacred Realm, it would be tricky to face a sword repair. Wen Qiao feels that she doesn't seem to have such a big face, so let the two Yuansheng Stage Venerables work hard for them, right?