441 : Ji Family

In the following days, Wen Qiao went out hunting ghost beads with Wen Tutu and Little Phoenix.

Of course, the hunters of ghost beads were Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu. Little Phoenix couldn't hunt one. This made Little Phoenix very sad and couldn't help crying at the jade bottle.

Every time I see it tears into the jade bottle, and after crying, I put it back and take it back to Ning Yuzhou as if nothing happens, I can't bear to see it when I hear it.

The beast in his mind shouldn't be like this.

Later Shi Wuming and Wen Gungun were kicked over to hunt ghost beads with them.

Hunting ghost beads is the second, and practice is the main one.

The Netherworld is such a good place to practice, it's a waste of waste, Wen Qiao feels that his cultivation is showing signs of faint advancement.

Originally, Ning Jichen should have been thrown over together, but he had to learn too much, not only had to learn alchemy, but also how to prepare food, time was not enough.

"Sister, does Uncle Ning want to change to Spiritual Kitchen?" Wen Tutu couldn't help asking.

"Nothing." Wen Qiao refused, "Father is busy learning alchemy now. With a husband, he will definitely become a high-level alchemist. He doesn't need to be a spiritual cook, but if he is interested, he can do it, go and learn."

Just like Ning Yuzhou, who is proficient in the Pill Talisman Formation, he can't locate him in any position. Even the preparation of spiritual food is his hobby, rather than special practice.

After hearing the tutu, he didn't ask any more.

When the teacher had no life to be kicked at the ghost, he screamed: "Sister Aqiao, you can't do this, you have to give people some preparation time."

Wen Qiao shook Shi Jin python's whip, "If I give you time, you won't dare to go out for a long time. Brother Shi, I'm also for your good."

Obviously possessing such a powerful body, but not matching combat power, is also a waste.

Shi Wuming had no choice but to bite the bullet and fight those ghosts. Naturally, the ghosts took advantage of the opportunity to bite and grab. Although there were no wounds left, each time he screamed like a dead person, it alarmed many passing ghosts.

Half a year passed unconsciously.

Wen Qiao and the others went back to Xuanyin City after a month of cultivating and found that there were a lot of ghost cultivators coming to Xuanyin City. You can learn from the ghost cultivators passing by, which ghost cultivators came to Xuanyin City without special listening.

The ghost repairs of the Gui Family, the Ji Family, and the Gui Sheng Pavilion are all here.

As soon as Wen Qiao and the others entered, they saw Ji Chengsi walking towards her and said enthusiastically: "Miss Wen, Master Master, long time no see, I just heard Master Ning say that you are coming back and come here to wait. I didn't expect to wait for you. "

Everyone greeted him one after another and asked: "Why are you here?"

"I'm here for pill." Ji Chengsi scratched his head, "not only me, but my parents are also here."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao was clear in her heart.

Since the last time Ning Yuzhou made Little Phoenix cry, he remembered to collect his tears. In the past six months, Little Phoenix shed a lot of tears, and they left it to his father to toss. After the results were produced, Ning Yuzhou asked the Ji family disciples who remained in Xuanyin City to send a message to Ji Chengsi, so Ji Chengsi's family of three rushed over.