450 : Cancelled Ceremony

It wasn't until three days later that the ancestor of the Wen family and the valley owner of Jueyu Valley, under the mediation of the ancestor of Tianshu Palace Leng Hong, both sides truce and return to Tianshu Palace together.

"It was a truce, but it was actually injured." Wu Jingping told them what he had found out.

"Who was injured? Was it serious?" Wen Qiao asked.

Other people are also very concerned about this issue and pray in their hearts. The best thing to hurt is the ancestor Wen, or they may be unlucky. Of course, there is Elder Zhuo of Tianshu Palace. Naturally, nothing will happen to them when they are in Tianshu Palace, but they can't always stay in Tianshu Palace, right?

"It seems that both of them are hurt. When they came back, someone saw that their faces were very bad."

Wu Jingping couldn't be sure, after all, the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm were too lethal when fighting the law, except for the cultivators of the same level, other people could not get close at all. It is said that after the ancestor of the Wen family and the master of the Valley Valley of the End, they fought farther and farther away. Only one Leng Hong followed, and the others couldn't get close at all. Naturally, they didn't know what the result would be.

Therefore, those witnesses can only speculate based on the faces of the two.

Wen Qiao thought for a while and said, "Let's go to Yan Chuyao."

Everyone also thought that the Valley Master of the Territory Valley was Yan Chuyao's father, and wanted to know the situation, and asked her if she was right.

Yan Chuyao lived with them in a yard, and wanted to find her very convenient. However, as soon as we got there, I saw her hurriedly preparing to go out.

"Miss Yan!" Wen Qiao stopped her, "Where are you going?"

Yan Chuyao said in a panic: "I heard that my father was injured. I'm going to see him."

Everyone was stunned when they heard each other, and they looked at each other, and their expressions were a bit solemn. Was it both defeated, or only the Valley Lord of the Valley of Extremism was injured? Is it true that the ancestor of the Wen family is so powerful and has the upper hand?

Wen Qiao said immediately: "I will go with you."

Yan Chuyao is the Liushen Wuzhu. Hearing her words,s he seemed to have the backbone, and she took her hand tightly and gave a strong hum.

Seeing them leave, Wen Tutu and Master Wuming naturally followed.

Wu Xiong'an didn't have the guts to face the Yuan Emperor realm cultivators, so they had to stay and wait for the news, and at the same time stared at the group of Wen disciples.

The disciples of Tianshu Palace led the way for them.

Wen Qiao asked, "This fellow Taoist, is Lord Yan Gu hurt badly?"

The Tianshu Palace disciple who led the way apologized: "I'm sorry, I don't know, but I heard that Lord Yan Gu was injured and he wanted to see Miss Yan, so the Lord sent me to find Miss Yan."

"What about the ancestor of the Wen family?" Wen Qiao asked again.

Yan Chuyao clenched her hand tightly and looked at the Tianshu Palace disciple nervously.

"I heard that she was also injured."

In an instant, Yan Chuyao let go and sneered: "It deserves it, that old witch must have been hurt by my father! She can hurt my father, and my father can hurt her too!"