513 : Injured

Although it didn't take a long time for high-level spirit beasts to break into the city, there were still many practitioners injured for this.

Most of these cultivators receive yin power and soul power, as long as they get rid of them. The difficulty is that after being driven away, the cultivator’s meridians and body are swallowed by these two forces, making the cultivator’s body extremely weak and extremely difficult to recover in a short period of time, and can only be repaired by external force.

The best is the treasures of heaven and earth, such as the eternal milk that can warm and nourish the body.

However, in the cultivating world, such 10,000-year spiritual milk is the most rare, or even impossible to find. Wen Qiao and the others do have it. It was given by Wen Xu Gong, but it was a pity that it was eaten by a group of people and beasts as snacks.

Of course, there is no eternal life milk, in fact, you can use elixir.

Ning Yuzhou let them rest, and said, "I go into the space and practice some Taixuan Qi Pills."

This is a spirit pill that has never heard of a name. Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun pricked up their ears instantly and asked, "Brother Ning, is this a heaven-level spirit pill?"

Ning Yuzhou said, "It is very effective for repairing body damage."

After Ning Yuzhou entered the space, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun looked forward to Brother Ning's hurry to come out. They also tasted this Taixuan Qi Pill.

Ning Jichen checked their bodies and found that the most serious was Wen Qiao, probably where she was at that time, just facing the torn crack in the defensive array, the first batch of them was eaten by the yin power and soul power that rolled in. A person with a physical body, able to hold on to not fall down like those cultivators, and become a dead soul under the claws of a high-level soul beast, is already the reason why her flesh-body is stronger than others.

It's okay to hear about Tutu and Shi Wuming, especially Shi Wuming, who looks like okay people.

"Senior Brother, you were stepped under the paws of that high-level soul beast just now, are you really okay?" Wen Tutu looked at the teacher suspiciously.

The teacher fatelessly clutched his chest, and yelled, "How could it be okay? Fortunately, sister A Qiao and Wen Gungun were saved in time, otherwise I would really have to vomit blood by that paw."

After listening to the smell of the rabbit, oh indifferently.

It's just vomiting blood, and it's not being trampled into fleshy flesh, it's all right.

In contrast, he and his elder sister were the most injured. Who made them have such a strong and perverted physique without a teacher, and even the body of yin power and soul power can be carried, which makes people enviable and jealous. Robbed his good physique.

It's a pity that this kind of thing can't be grabbed.

Little Phoenix felt distressed that his mother was injured, and rolled around in Wen Qiao's arms, tweeting, saying that next time she went to defend the city, he must follow.

In order to prevent the identity of the little Phoenix from being leaked, when it was necessary to fight, Wen Qiao and the others never took the little Phoenix out, which made the already warlike little Phoenix feel uncomfortable.

Wen Qiao comforted: "After the soul beast tide is over, let's go to other places and let you do it. Now let's bear with it."

Little Phoenix reluctantly responded.

When Wen Qiao was resting on the bed, Jing Jue hurried over.

"Are you okay?" Jing Jue's expression was very solemn, "I heard that a high-level spirit beast broke in through the cracks in the defense formation, and the cultivators who defended the city died a lot and injured a lot. I remember today you are defending the city..."