582 : Tianshengmen

Meeting the disciples of Qingyunzong was just a small episode, Wen Qiao didn't care about them, and continued to move forward aimlessly.

The Central Continent is very large, and when a cultivator specifically slows down, she may not be able to finish it after several decades.

Wen Qiao and the others wandered all the way, taking care of any injustices, and after encountering pleasing and good-character casual repairs, they were admitted to Qianlinmen after some assessments.

The Qianlinmen is now somewhat famous in the Saint Martial Continent.

Although it is only a last-generation force that has been established for less than a hundred years, it is protected by the Scarlet Heaven Sect. It has also killed the Asura Asura assassin of the incoming Shadow Tower. It is said that there may be a force in the Yuan Dynasty. These two points alone are stronger than those families that can't get involved with the three sects by any means. For this reason, many casual cultivators are attracted to worship the Qianlin Sect. Unfortunately, the conditions for the Qianlin Sect to select disciples are very harsh. First of all, you must pass the test, and secondly, you must go through a rigorous entry assessment. For this reason, a lot of casual repairs have been screened.

I heard that it was Qianlinwei who was going to take the door, and those who passed the assessment agreed to join without saying a word.

"Do we count as traveling around the mountains and playing, and collecting people everywhere?" Shi Wuming asked with a smile.

"How can you call it a tour of mountains and water? Obviously it is experience." Wen Tutu retorted, and they had a fight with some evil guys the day before yesterday.

Wen Gungun, who is nestled in Wen Qiao's ’s arms and biting on the Lingguo, agrees. This trip is really good. There is no danger. You can also nest in Xiao Miaomiao’s arms and gnaw things every day. No one (Brother Ning) will take and carry it away.

Just thinking about it, a tweeted voice sounded outside the monster car.

The little phoenix who flew outside and came back smashed like a ball, smashing Wen Gungun from his mother's arms, and it was his turn to nest in Wen Qiao's arms.

Wen Gungun was lazy, too lazy to care about this fat phoenix, so he sat on Wen Qiao's legs and continued to gnaw on the spirit fruit.

After walking in this way for several years, seeing more and more traces on the body of the monster car, it looked like a dilapidated vehicle that had gone through thousands of trials, the monster car finally stopped.

"It will be Nan Ming again." Min Jishu held a talisman in his hand, turned his head and said to Wen Qiao, "I just contacted the Min family disciple in Nan Ming."

Wen Qiao looked over, "Did they find anything?"

Min Jishu regretfully shook his head, "No! As you know, Nan Ming has a lot of miasma and the terrain is complicated. If the Heavenly Sage Gate is really hidden in Nan Ming, it will not be easy to find out."

Wen Qiao was not surprised, and nodded: "It seems we still have to wait for news from Xishuiling."

The Heavenly Sage Gate was hidden too deep, and he acted more cautiously than the Shadow Tower. Even Wang Qirong, who seemed to be valued by the Holy Master of the Heavenly Sage Gate, was actually just an abandoned son. Even the Tianhu bloodline was willing to transfer to an abandoned son, Wen Qiao really didn't understand the purpose of the Tianshengmen.

What exactly does Tianshengmen ask for?

"Who knows what those lunatics are asking for?" Min Jishu said with a ugly face, "the lunatics are irrational."