429 : Meet Tianshu Palace

These words undoubtedly angered the meteorite dragon.

For the dragons who are not allowed to have consciousness and exist in the form of meteor dragons, everything in the Red Rock Forest is undoubtedly a shame, and it is also a kind of sadness, and they don't even want to think about it.

The huge beast eyes opened in anger, and looked over with murderous intent, but saw that the human race was obviously bleeding from seven orifices, but stood as straight as a pine and cypress, as tough as a green bamboo, without the slightest fear or retreat, nor did it see anyone facing a mighty beast and surrender.

Could it be that even a human race that awakens the blood of Emperor Xi, is like that person, a hard bone?

In the end, the meteorite looked away again, and his voice sounded mixed with rain, "So what?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly, as if talking about irrelevant things, "I heard that every once in a while, you will leave the Red Bone River and go ashore to rampage. The practitioners of the Red Forest Continent fear you like a beast and avoid it. But I don't know why you are like this."

Meteoron listened silently, without speaking.

"I heard that there is a natural barrier between the Red Rock Forest and the outside world. Only people who enter the Red Rock Forest are allowed to enter and not exit. As long as the creatures who accidentally enter the Red Rock Forest, they will be trapped here all their lives until they fall and die. And every time you go ashore , If I guessed it correctly, it should be your time to go back and forth between the Red Bone River and the Red Rock Forest."

"Although you are not savvy, you instinctively want to break through the barrier of the red rock forest and leave the place that binds you. However, the red rain does not stop, and the dragon cage set by the dragon clan will never be broken."

The meteor dragon was furious again, his tail flapped against the lake, and it fell to the ground with the majestic heavy rain.

"Nonsense!"

The Meteoron seemed unwilling to accept this. It looked at Ning Yuzhou with cold murderous intent brewing. It was just a human race who had awakened the blood of Emperor Xi, but not the one back then. What was it fearful?

Just when Meteoron was born with murderous intent and wanted to slap his tail to death this unassuming human race, Little Qilin jumped over and said crisply, "Brother Ning is right, what is so angry about?"

The meteorite's movements were stagnant, and he couldn't help but look back at the little unicorn.

Little Qilin had always trusted Ning Yuzhou, and immediately said: "Brother Ning actually saw the problem, indicating that this must be the case in Hongsen Continent. Long Yi, why did your dragon clan set up a dragon cage in Hongsen Continent and set the Red Rock Forest and trapped? Is it to prevent the red rain from destroying the entire continent... Hey, there seems to be something wrong."

Little Qilin squatted down again, looking puzzled.

Until its gaze swept over the unconscious Wen Yi not far away, it finally understood what was wrong.

"I remember." Little Qilin said happily, "Long Yi, the dragon cage set up by your dragons seems to be broken. It is said that the red rain will spread outside the Red Rock Forest and the Red Forest Continent will face destruction. .do you know?"

The meteorite replied subconsciously: "What's the matter with me?"

Little Qilin tilted his head to look at it for a while, then turned his eyes to Ning Yuzhou.