442 : Back to Human World

Ning Yuzhou said he was not in a hurry, as if he was really not in a hurry, and calmly continued to refine his alchemy.

If you need anything, just talk to Xuanyin City's supervisor directly, Xuanyin City will do it for him very properly, and he doesn't need to bother about it.

Outside the group of cultivators who rushed over to provide him with ghost orbs, spirit grass, and elixir every day, and inside the treasures of the entire nether world collected by Xuanyin City, Ning Yuzhou didn't need to go out to get him the things of the Netherworld were collected in his hands and used for him.

Wu Xiong'an and Wu Jingping who followed were secretly shocked.

They feel that they have never seen a contradictory and special person like Ning Yuzhou. They are clearly not good at cultivation, even in the early stage of the Primal Spirit Realm, but they have the confidence to talk face-to-face with Ghost Sage, and even let those high-level ghost cultivators. They bow their heads and respect, and they only need a word to go on what he want, and someone will do it for him properly.

What were they doing when they were still in the Primal Spirit Realm?

Struggling to survive in the fierce red rock forest, unscrupulously seeking benefits for yourself, how can there be such means and courage.

In contrast, Wen Qiao, who had an explosive force value, made them feel much more normal. Although she was not very normal, she was able to directly carry the Yuan Emperor realm in the late stage of the Yuan Ling Realm.

In short, the group of cultivators who went to the mountain wall unknowingly regarded Ning Yuzhou as the master. Although they were not loyal to him, they also respected him very much. They didn't even think that he was a cultivator in the Yuan Ling realm. What's wrong with the imperial realm when he bowed his head and proclaimed him.

Even Wu Xiong'an didn't think there was anything wrong.

Until Wu Xiong'an finally realized that his attitude was wrong, he had already surrendered to Ning Yuzhou, and even developed a mentality of following.

"Nobita, what are your plans after leaving the Netherworld?" Wu Xiong'an's two friends asked.

Wu Xiong'an said without hesitation: "Listen to Young Master Ning."

His two friends watched him for a long time now, until he realized what he said, the two friends said: "I think so too."

The three looked at each other, then gathered together and muttered, finally making a decision.

One year passed quickly.

They have been involved in the underworld for nearly three years.

Three years is not a long time. For those cultivators who have been in retreat for decades or hundreds of years, three years is really too little. But for cultivators who rely on spiritual qi to practice, every day in the netherworld is very difficult, the yin qi is strong, the spiritual qi is thin, and the daily meditation can't absorb much spiritual qi, and can only rely on the replenishment pills and spiritual stones. No amount of wealth is enough, not to mention those cultivators from the Red Rock Forest are not rich.

They all hope to leave the Netherworld.

So when they learned that they could leave the Netherworld, the cultivators began to count the time.

Until the year was approaching, they began to pay close attention to Xuanyin City frequently and waited for news from Xuanyin City.

The ancestors of Xuanyin City suddenly appeared where they lived in Ning Yuzhou.