538 : Soul Beast tide

The black monument stood quietly on the dark wilderness.

In every wave of spirit beasts, the sky of the spirit beast continent is always dark, and the time that can be bright in a day is very scarce.

A group of people were sitting and resting in the wilderness intertwined with yin and soul power. Although there was a five-element obsessive formation in front of them, because there was no shelter in this wilderness, they always felt that those soul beasts would directly pass through the five-element obsessive mind in the next moment. The attack came.

"How long can the Five Elements Fan Heart Array block?"

"I don't know, the soul beast should not be able to break through the Five Elements Confusion Formation, right?"

"The Senluo Temple has disappeared. It is estimated that this five-element fascination formation will not last too long. When the five-element fascination disappears and the soul beast rushes over, we have only a dead end."

"It should be okay, aren't there still digital Yuanzong realm ancestors and demon sovereigns here?"

...

The cultivators comforted each other, and what allowed them to maintain confidence in this wilderness was because of the existence of the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor Realm.

As soon as these words fell, two Yuanzong realms and one demon veteran suddenly flew away from the Five Elements Confusion, and soon disappeared into the endless darkness.

The people who were discussing just now were silent for a moment.

They quickly comforted themselves, "It's okay, only three have left, and seven are left! And there are also the ancestors of the Li family. Only Senior Li is here, so nothing will happen."

Li Yaonian is a sword repairer, and he is the first person in the Yuan Sheng realm. At the same time, he can even carry a sword repair in the Yuan Sheng realm. The demonic and human repairs of the soul beast continent are familiar with him. In the spirit beast tide, as long as he guards the Heaven Array City, the Heaven Array City is the safest, and people have great confidence in him.

Nothing is more reassuring than this one.

Those who stayed in the Yuan Dynasty also heard these cultivators whispering discussions, and couldn't help but glance at Li Yaonian. Although it was true, they were still not very happy when they heard the whispers of this group of cultivators.

Li Yaonian was still the same, standing not far away, ignoring these people.

At this time, I saw the people of the Tianzhen League walking towards the Yuan Emperor Realm.

Headed by Elder Xiao from the Celestial Formation Alliance.

When entering the Senluo Temple, it was the formation wizards of the Celestial Alliance who presided over the opening of the formation. Originally, they had already discussed the income after entering the Senluo Temple. How did you know that the Senluo Temple turned out to be a pet hall, and it was used by the host there is no treasure to be found in the place where pets are kept. Even if there are treasures, there are still some wastes that have been extinguished and are of no use at all. What can they be used for?

People in the Celestial Formation League felt that they were pitted by the Sun Luo Temple.

Fortunately, the master of the Senluo Temple was not too deceitful, so anyway, a space for inheritance was left so that all those who entered the Senluo Temple could be passed on, but the value of the inheritance was large and small.