572 : Hunting the Shadow Tower

Seeing the happy little girl, the Min clan only remembered that Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou seemed to have not held a double repair ceremony.

Don't see Wen Qiao yelling "husband, husband" at Ning Yuzhou, but the two are innocent.

There used to be a frail, sickly, destined to die early, a waste material that could not be practiced, so only a mortal wedding was held in Tanglin. But this kind of mortal wedding, in the eyes of the cultivator, does not count without the witness of heaven and the bondage.

Now suddenly I heard that they are going to hold a double repair ceremony, the Min clan people have a sad feeling that they want to marry a girl.

It's just that no one is willing to hit her when she sees her so happy.

Min Mubei gave a light cough, suppressed the sorrow in his heart, and asked with a smile: "When do you plan to hold it? We should also prepare in advance."

My granddaughter is going to hold a double repair ceremony with the Taoist couple, so I have to save her face anyway. It happened to take this opportunity to let the people of Shengwu Continent know that Wen Qiao was a member of their Min clan and could not tolerate bullying.

Wen Qiao said: "It can be held when the husband has cultivated to the Yuanhuang realm."

"What is Yuzhou's cultivation base now?" Di Wan asked with a smile, feeling that he should have been in the Yuanhuang state, otherwise his granddaughter would not be so happy to mention this matter.

Other Min clan people think so too.

When Wen Qiao left the inner sea, he was still in the Primordial Spirit Realm, but for decades, he was already in the Primordial Emperor Realm. Although the speed of this practice was staggering, it was nothing to think that she might have awakened the mysterious bloodline on Baifeng Island.

"Husband is now in the middle stage of Yuanzong Realm."

Oh, it turned out to be the middle stage of Yuanzong Realm...

wrong? In the middle stage of Yuanzong realm, if you want to cultivate to Yuanhuang realm, you have to wait! Just a small state, it will take decades.

Everyone in the Min clan understands this principle, but they can't really say anything to hurt people. They all smiled and agreed. By then, they would definitely go to the Chixiao Sect to participate in their double cultivation ceremony.

Although the Min family is a big family, they have no objection to Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou's choice to hold the double repair ceremony in Chixiao Sect. After all, Chixiao Sect is their master, Heaven and Earth Sovereign parent, if it hadn't been for the Chixiao Sect to protect the two children for so many years, they wouldn't be able to wait until Wen Qiao found it until the truth became clear.

The Min clan is still quite grateful to the Chixiao Sect and respects the decision of the two children.

After Wen Qiao and the Min clan recounted the past, Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu also arrived at Chuanyun Island.

The prisoner Wang Qirong was brought to the front of the Min clan.

There are many Min clan people on Chuanyun Island. Faced with this group of extremely united Min clan people, Wang Qirong dare not play any tricks. She will answer whatever they ask.

Compared with Wen Qiao just asking casually, the Min clan asked more in detail, and the most asked about it was the Holy Lord of Tianshengmen.

Wang Qirong answered carefully: "I really don’t know when the Heavenly Sage Gate was established. It was passed to the incumbent Holy Master over a hundred years ago. The Heavenly Sage Gate uses the puppet pill to control the disciples, and I can provide what I have known some information about the cultivators controlled by the Heavenly Sacred Gate for you..."