591 : Tracing the source

When the ghost face is eliminated, the impact on the black-robed monster is huge.

Taking advantage of its painful and diminished strength, the six Yuan Emperor Realm shot at the same time, and the body of the black robe monster was instantly torn into several pieces.

When the black-robed monster was killed, it was not dead. Its head stubbornly looked at the land of the Scarlet Cloud Sect. When the pair of beast pupils who clearly looked like no emotions looked over, everyone present seemed to be able to see it. The wisdom in its eyes.

Pain, loss, regret, helplessness...

The emotions in those eyes were so complicated that until it finally died, everyone present was a little startled.

After the black robe monster died, this attack on the Scarlet Heaven Sect finally ended.

Except for the damage at the entrance of the Zongmen because of the monsters that attacked the formation, the others were nothing, and there were no casualties.

This is the best result, and it is also the reason why the ancestors of the Yuan Dynasty Realm of the Chixiao Sect chose to shoot directly, and can never turn the good days of great joy into bad things.

As for the corpse of the black-robed monster, Ning Yuzhou burned it all down.

Not only the black-robed monsters, but also the corpses of the monsters in front of the sect that were killed by Wen Qiao were also burned.

A gust of wind blew by, and the dust sprinkled in the distance, becoming the dust between the world and the earth.

The six Yuan emperors returned to the Chixiao Sect, and the ancestors of Tianyunfeng gathered at the gate of the humanity: "Everyone, the enemy has been wiped out, you can go back and continue the unfinished ceremony."

Everyone looked at each other and looked at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao.

In other words, before they came here just now, the last step of the ceremony had been completed, so it was over.

Sheng Zhenhai said awkwardly: "Master, the ceremony has been completed."

Yun Tianfeng’s ancestors heard this and looked at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao. They were still wearing the formal attire for the ceremony. They looked very grand, and Wen Qiao’s weapons had not been put away yet, and they looked like they were in a hurry to came here to challenge.

"Not bad." He smiled and praised. "They are all good kids. If you encounter problems in the future, you still have to support each other to walk through."

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou saluted him and responded respectfully.

Min Kuangyun also smiled and said, "Fortunately, that didn't interrupt the ceremony of the two children just now."

"The ceremony is over, but the banquet hasn't started yet, so please wait for me to go back and have a great drink together." Sheng Zhenhai said with a smile, while talking about the scene, while arranging the disciples to deal with the affairs in front of the sect.

The guests naturally gave Chixiaozong face, and they all agreed with smiles.

In the previous battle, leaving aside a few ancestors of the Yuan Emperor Realm, whether it was Wen Qiao or Ning Yuzhou, the combat effectiveness and strength displayed were worthy of respect. Yuanhuang realm true monarch is in the lower realm, and can be regarded as entering the realm of high-level cultivators, able to shoulder the responsibility of guarding the mainland, and the abilities of the two are also recognized by everyone.

Everyone did not discuss the attack just now in front of the Scarlet Heaven Sect. At first glance, it was aimed at the Scarlet Heaven Sect. It is estimated that it was meant to destroy today's double repair ceremony and frighten the Scarlet Heaven Sect. If Ning Yuzhou's stack of diamond talisman and the holy lotus seed that Wen Qiao shot at the ghost face were not for Ning Yuzhou, I'm afraid there would be no way to end the battle so quickly.