438 : Wen Yi's Sacrifice

Divine blood?

The ghosts and humans present here are all taken aback. There are not many people who know about the divine bloodline, let alone the Nether Realm and the Human Realm have been missing for a long time. How can the Nether Realm know some of the human realm? Legend and blood inheritance? Even if it is a person from the Red Rock Forest, this is also unfamiliar, and they all have a blank expression.

Only Leng Yi's face changed slightly, and he looked at Wen Yi incredulously.

"What is a mysterious bloodline?" the ancestor of the San Xiu League asked.

Wen Yi did not answer, but looked at the blue feather crossing the sky and the dark lantern in mid-air, with a calm expression on her face.

"Wen Yi!" Leng Yi stepped forward and grabbed her, hurriedly, "What are you trying to do?"

Wen Yi retracted her gaze, her gaze fell on him, Wen Tun's expression was a little bit surprised, as if she didn't understand what he was angry at. She said slowly: "Young Master Leng, although the Qingyu Crossing the Sky Lantern is guarded by the Tianshu Palace, it would be just a useless artifact without the Wenshi."

Leng Yi only felt cold all over, and the hand holding her arm tightened involuntarily. Only when she frowned in pain, did he loosen it in a panic, but his expression became extremely terrifying.

The surrounding monsters roared, and when they were about to pounce at them, a ghost emperor suddenly appeared, waved the monsters away, and threw them back into the dark pit again.

Because Wen Yi suddenly stood up, all the cultivators present wanted to know what she meant, so naturally they didn't dare to let her have an accident.

After Wen Qiao flew the monster that was coming, she couldn't help but look at Wen Yi, recalling all her reactions after picking up Wen Yi, she suddenly understood.

It's not that Wen Yi doesn't want to live anymore, but she knows that no matter what, she can't continue to live.

No matter it is the sacrifice of life to open the channel of the Netherworld, or at this time, the mysterious blood is needed to drive Qingyu to cross the sky and the light.

She was right. As a divine tool, the Qingyu Crossing the Sky and Underworld Lantern was not something mortal could drive, only people with a mysterious bloodline could do it. And this divine bloodline, because of the word "Divine Divine", can actually be regarded as a descendant of God. Even though the bloodline is extremely weak, it is also a body with divine blood and sacrifices with divine blood, which can drive a divine tool.

Wen Yi intends to sacrifice again.

"Wen Yi!" Leng Yi whispered, "You can't do this..."

Wen Yi was not quite used to such an emotionally leaked young master Leng. After earning her hands, she had no choice but to say: "Young master Leng, please let me go."

Leng Yi said nothing, because of a certain technique of cultivating Tianshu Palace, those eyes that looked cold were bloodshot at this time, and the blue veins on his forehead were bulging, looking terrifying and embarrassed.

As the proud son of heaven who was designated as the next heir to the Tenshu Palace after he was born, he is a genius cultivator admired by the world in the Aomori Continent, a Taoist companion longed by many female cultivators, and a young generation leader followed by male cultivators . He has always been self-confident and calm, when will he be so embarrassed?

She finally drove him crazy.

He thought that if he took the initiative to take the task, and even prepared to stay with her in the Netherworld from now on, he would be able to fight for her a ray of life, but no matter how hard he tried, he would not be able to save her.