520 : Found them

Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu were about to walk towards the stone pillars when they suddenly found a few figures walking towards the stone pillars.

When those people came to the stone pillar, they looked around vigilantly, then looked at the stone pillars, took out the spirit weapon and started attacking it.

Wen Tutu frowned, "Sister, what are they doing?"

"I don't know." Wen Qiao's expression remained unchanged, "No matter what they are doing, we don't have to pay attention to it! Let's go, we will pass too!"

The two also came to the stone pillar.

There are a total of twenty-eight stone pillars in the Pleiades, at this time there are only six or seven. It is not known whether the Pleiades have been put away on purpose or for other reasons.

The arrival of the two Wen Qiao attracted the attention of those people.

When they saw Wen Qiao's appearance clearly, their eyes showed amazing colors. After the amazing, they became evil.

A male Xiu said in a non-serious smirk: "What is this beautiful fairy doing?"

"These are all mine!" Wen Qiao said domineeringly, "You can go now!"

The few male cultivators present were all stunned, but they were able to reach the fifth floor, it can be seen that they are all determined people, and they will not be shocked by a woman's words.

It’s a little funny right now, and it’s a playful way: "As the saying goes, these stone pillars were discovered by our brothers first, and you have to take all of them when you come. Isn’t it too unreasonable?"

"In fact, it doesn't matter. Our brothers are willing to accompany her unreasonable for such a beautiful woman."

"If the fairy can take a few tricks from our brother, we can give you these stone pillars."

"With such beauties, even if you spend a year or a half in the Pagoda of Refining the Heart, you will be happy."

"..."

Wen Tutu suddenly became furious, and said coldly: "Dare to molest my sister, you are looking for death!"

Wen Qiao was calm, but his shot was very agile, and without waiting for their reaction, he had already punched the nearest male repairman with one punch.

The other party did not expect that the two people would not even bother to talk to them and start the fight. They were angry enough, but when they saw the dying person after being beaten by Wen Qiao, they suddenly looked awkward and knew that they had encountered hardship this time. The stubble, one after another, is waiting in full battle.

It's a pity that the two guys who turned into savage goods in a fight didn't give them a chance, and even the spirit weapon was useless, so they directly punched the person on the ground with their fists.

Wen Tutu stepped on someone's head and asked contemptuously: "What did you say just now, this Lord Rabbit, I don't seem to hear clearly."

The man who was stepped on his head was covered with blood, and he was vomiting to death.

If you knew that this perverted little devil was a Yuanhuang realm demon cultivator, and they ran away when these two appeared, how could they still molest the female cultivator unconsciously?

Wen Tutu didn't say a word, he snorted, "You said so funny just now, I thought you were good at fighting." Suddenly kicked hard, kicked the person away, and said with a cold face, "My sister is also you can molest? I won't be surnamed if I can't kill you!"