526 : To the Ancient Cave Mansion

There are still ten days left to go to the ancient cave, and the whole Baoding City is lively.

The cultivators who received the news were preparing to enter the ancient cave mansion, and Baoding City presented a busy scene.

In the Red Forest Inn, there are more practitioners who come to seek pill. It seems that for these practitioners, the sky-level pill is the pass to enter the ancient cave mansion, and everyone wants to get a sky-level pill.

In fact, the heaven-level pill is not a pass to enter the ancient cave mansion, but if you want to enter smoothly, you first need a heaven-level five-element barrier-breaking pill.

Except for Ning Yuzhou, there are not many alchemists in the Soul Beast Continent that can successfully refine these five elements barrier breaking pills.

This five-element barrier-breaking pill is not only a rare pill, but the process of refining is extremely complicated. Although there are pills on the Celestial Formation Alliance, and a heavenly-level alchemist has been asked to do it, the success rate is very low and the appearance is not good .

Compared with the Heavenly Formation Alliance who tightly held the alchemy, and did not want to show it to the world, Ning Yuzhou was indifferent, generously sharing several alchemy with the heavenly alchemists of the Soul Beast Continent.

For this reason, those heavenly alchemists in the Soul Beast Continent were extremely grateful to him, and they wanted to confess him.

After obtaining these kinds of alchemy, they began to immerse themselves in research.

The heavenly alchemists of the Soul Beast Continent were happy, and the group of formation wizards of the Heavenly Array Alliance were once again mad to death.

In order to make friends with Ning Yuzhou, they specially sent him the two kinds of pills, Zifu Yunqi Pill and Taisu Pill, but he directly stated that he would not do it. After he came to Baoding City, he would suddenly do it. The people of the Heavenly Formation Alliance don't believe that he can't practice, obviously they don't want to practice for the Heavenly Formation Alliance.

If this is the case, the Heavenly Formation Alliance does have reason to be angry, but when the Heavenly Formation Alliance originally sent the pill, it played a trick and sent the incomplete Pill of Taisu Pill.

As a result, Ning Yuzhou still produced a flawless Taisu Pill, which shows that Ning Yuzhou also has a complete pill.

After contacting the ancient cave mansion that suddenly spread throughout the entire soul beast continent, the Heavenly Formation Alliance has reason to believe that Ning Yuzhou must have learned about the ancient cave mansion early, and even advertised it indifferently.

"What the thing is that guy thinking?"

A king-level formation mage in the Celestial Formation Alliance is very angry. He has been guarding the Soul Beast Continent for many years. When he learned that the Soul Beast Continent was hiding an unknown ancient cave mansion ten years ago, he kept trying to hide the news. Want to get the inheritance inside.

For this reason, he didn't even tell the Array Mage at the headquarters of the Sky Array Alliance.

After many years of painstaking management, he waited for the ancient cave mansion to appear, and when he entered the ancient cave mansion with his hands, he already regarded everything in the ancient cave mansion as his own.

How could he be willing to know that his possessions were known to the entire continent overnight, and became the possessions of all people?

Ma Guanshi stepped forward and said respectfully: "Elder Xiao, according to his subordinates, Ning Yuzhou is just a heavenly alchemist. The highest cultivation level of followers around him is only at the Yuanhuang level. It can be seen that with their skills, they should not be able to advance learned of the existence of the Ancient Cave Mansion. The subordinates are worried that there must be more powerful people or forces behind him..."