539 : Formation Mage

There are cultivators standing in front of the formation to deal with the group of spirit beasts attacking the formation.

It was the early stage of the spirit beast wave, and all low-level spirit beasts appeared. Most of the people present were cultivators above the Yuanzong realm. There were not many low cultivation bases, and there was no problem dealing with these spirit beasts.

This time the Ancient Cave Mansion was born, and in the three cultivation cities, almost 80% of the high-level cultivators came over. The ones who stayed in the cultivation city were a group of low-level cultivators, and there were not many cultivators above the Yuanzong realm.

It is also because of this that the ancestor Helian and others would choose to let the two Yuanzong realms return to defend the city. After all, they couldn't let the only three cultivation cities in the Soul Beast Continent be destroyed and let the demon cultivators read the joke.

Although the level of soul beasts is low, the invisible wave of soul beasts in the wilderness still makes people feel chills.

Many ants can kill elephants. With such a close attack, the sky-level defensive array cannot support it for too long. This is something everyone knows. The defensive formations of Heavenly Array City and Diyin City are both king-level formations. Even Baoding City is built in a secret realm formed by fairy artifacts, and its defense capabilities are not inferior to the king-level formations.

Therefore, you have to continue to arrange the king-level formation.

The array mages of the Tianzhen League rested for a while and continued to deploy.

The next thing to be deployed is the king-level defensive array. Of course, in this kind of place, it is naturally impossible to arrange a super defensive formation like the Sky Formation City and the Diyin City, but it is okay to arrange a small defensive formation that can protect the people and demons on the scene.

Before the formation, Elder Xiao couldn't help but glance at Ning Yuzhou again, and snorted coldly in his heart.

He doesn’t believe that a Heavenly Array Mage can understand the King’s Array, but he’s just a guy who doesn’t know the origins. Even if he understands the Array, the Heavenly Array Alliance’s array has a rich heritage. Can there be a Heavenly Array Alliance’s array wizard that knows a lot ?

This is not that they are proud, but that the Celestial Array Alliance is enough to look down on many Array Mages among all the continents of the Lower Realm, and no continent has a rich array of Heavenly Array Alliance. Similarly, no continent can train a more powerful array mage than the Celestial Alliance.

So when facing Ning Yuzhou, I can't help but underestimate it.

Wen Tutu and the others did not see the contempt of the Sky Formation Alliance, and they also despised the Sky Formation Alliance in their hearts. Can you look down on Brother Ning? You probably don't know how terrible he is.

Shi Wuming wondered in his heart, why couldn't the Heavenly Formation League think about it so much?

This monster who is proficient in the Pill Talisman Array, if not limited by his cultivation base, I am afraid that he would not even be a Saint Grade monster. If you can't even think about competing with this monster, you will be hit hard.

He secretly shook his head, the Sky Formation Alliance is indeed a group of people who will not die if they don't do it.

Elder Xiao quickly took people to the formation.

Deploying a king-level defense formation requires more energy, spiritual power, and materials than a heaven-level defense formation. Except for Elder Xiao, the formation mages of the heavenly formation alliance quickly couldn't hold on, and they were put aside to rest with their pale faces. .