440 : Phoenix tears

What happened to the Immortal Sea and Mochizuki Island quickly spread throughout the Nether Realm.

Recently, the ghost practitioners in the Nether realm have paid the most attention to the Immortal Sea and Mochizuki Island, and their attitude towards those who have fallen into the Nether realm has also undergone a huge change. Although there are still ghost practitioners, they will not be released. In my eyes, at least I dare not persecute in an open manner.

Renxiu finally no longer has to hide.

After spending a day, Wen Qiao and Wu Xiong'an came to the mountain wall on the outskirts of Xuanyin City.

As soon as I approached, I saw a few ghosts jump out and looked at them with surprise, "Boss Wen, you are back."

Wen Tutu screamed while holding the boss's shelf. Little Phoenix stood on Wen Qiao's shoulder and looked at these ghost repairs curiously. After knowing that these ghost repairs were Wen Tutu's younger brothers, he automatically classified them as his own younger brothers.

The younger brother of his mother's younger brother, that's naturally his.

As one of the people responsible for the development of this mountain wall base, Takeshizuo dutifully asked them how they were going in the past few months and whether there were any accidents. The ghosts also dutifully responded-anyway. Wen Tutu indicated that he was going to be a hand-handling shopkeeper, and they knew not to bother him with these trivial matters.

As soon as he approached the mountain wall, a person rushed out like wind.

"Is Brother Leng back? I can see him?" Yan Chuyao rushed to Wen Qiao and asked her expectantly.

Wen Qiao said blankly: "I saw it, but he didn't come back. He stayed on Mochizuki Island."

"Why?" Yan Chuyao asked in astonishment, after thinking of something, her face changed slightly, "Did something happen to him? Did someone harm him?"

"That's not true, he doesn't want to leave."

"Why?" Yan Chuyao was too anxious.

"It's okay, Miss Wen is dead, he can't think about it, and plans to stay where she died and die alone."

After Wen Qiao spoke lightly, she passed her and left.

Yan Chuyao was dumbfounded, and when she reacted, Wen Qiao had already entered the mountain wall, so she had to rush to follow her.

Wen Qiao didn't want to pay attention to her. Seeing that she was really annoying, she threw her directly to Wu Jingping, "She wants to know what you tell her, don't hide it."

Wu Jingping replied, and took the eldest lady from Exquisite Valley to the side not very tenderly.

Later, all the people who had retired to the mountain wall gathered together.

This scene is very similar to the scene when they set out to go to the Undead Sea. Wen Qiao took a closer look and found that the people who took refuge in them had cultivated more. Obviously, when they were away, the people in charge of this side still actively continued to absorb cultivators. As much as possible, gather all those who have fallen into the Nether Realm, and unite as one.

And the gathering of these people has gradually developed into a large force, at least every time those ghosts who are ill-intentioned follow the people who go out to hunt ghosts and monsters, the consequences will not be too good.

Because the number of people here is increasing, forming a decent force, and because of this, the place is too close to Xuanyin City. If Wen Qiao and they don't come back, they will be discovered by Xuanyin City and have to choose another one hidden place.