533 : Puppet beast

A group of people rolled out of the aura.

Immediately afterwards, I saw a group of bewildered practitioners and a group of puppet beasts confronting them not far away.

The puppet beasts are very cute in appearance. They are all fluffy. They look like leopards and cats, with gray-blue hair, but they actually have nine tails. If it weren't for their lifelessness, just their lovely appearance would make the sisters like it.

This group of puppet beasts bared their teeth, showing their sharp claws at the cultivator with a fierce face, as long as anyone dared to step beyond the thunder pond, they would directly slaughter them.

There are so many puppet beasts. Looking around, it seems that there is no end in sight.

The cultivators who were followed by the puppet beasts did not dare to act rashly, for fear that a swarm of puppet beasts would inadvertently be overwhelmed with no bones. Although the puppets do not need to eat and are not interested in their flesh and blood, looking at their claws and sharp teeth prove that the lethality of this group of puppet beasts is not low.

Unexpectedly, when the confrontation was in progress, a bright aura suddenly lit up nearby, and several people were spit out by that aura.

That aura should be a teleportation array, and someone was teleported to this place.

When seeing the appearance of the puppet beast clearly, the teacher blurted out: "Nine lives..."

Before he could say anything, their arrival caused all the puppet beasts to look away, and at the same time broke the calm confrontation.

The puppet beasts let out a screaming sound, the sound pierced through the brains, and the furry group rushed towards all the cultivators without hesitation. They were divided into two groups, all the way to Wenqiao and the others, and all the way to the cultivators who were facing each other.

Obviously it has a cute and fluffy appearance, but when there are too many of this cute beast, it looks like it will tear people apart, no one can like it.

"Damn it!"

The group of cultivators who had arrived earlier than Wen Qiao couldn't help cursing, they weren't so cheating.

Originally, they wanted to find another way to avoid dealing with the huge number of puppet beasts. But suddenly a flash of light flashed, and a group of people ran out, because their arrival broke the balance of confrontation with the puppet beasts. Everyone has to be chased by puppet beasts.

Being targeted by the puppet beasts, the people who were chasing after him wanted to scold him, so they could only use the fastest speed to escape.

This space is very vast. Looking around, there are mountains, waters and woods, just like a small secret world.

A group of cultivators flew forward in the woods in a panic, chasing a group of horrible puppet beasts like locusts behind them, and they were exhausted.

Suddenly, a scream sounded, and a group of puppet beasts had caught up with a cultivator and drowned it.

The cultivator's scream ceased, accompanied by a burst of sore teeth chewing, no one knew how that person was doing.

When other cultivators saw this, they shuddered, with no blood on their faces, and escaped faster.

The few Wen Qiao who caused this change were scolded  by those people. If it weren't for fleeing, it is estimated that those cultivators could not help attacking them.

Seeing that the group of puppet beasts had already rushed forward, another person was overwhelmed by the puppet beast, making a scream.

Shi Wuming was careless and was also overwhelmed by the puppet beast. When he heard his screams, Wen Qiao's brows were raised, and Ning Yuzhou and Wen Gungun were thrown to Wen Tutu's side together, and her long whip was pulled out. Turn around and pull over.