551 : Experience

Within ten days, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable came out of it.

The people present were all surprised. The Blood Feather Demon Venerable actually stayed in it for a shorter time than Li Yaonian. Doesn't it mean that the Blood Feather Demon Venerable is actually not as good as Li Yaonian?

According to the ancient battlefield situation of the cultivator in the Eight Array Juntian Tu, they will come out only if they can't bear it. From this, you can see the limit of the cultivator inside.

The longer the time, the stronger the strength of the cultivator.

The demon sovereigns originally thought that according to the fierce strength cultivated by the blood feather demon sovereign, they would definitely stay inside for longer than Li Yaonian, but they didn't expect him to come out so early. With the virtue of the Blood Feather Demon Venerable, he will definitely come out only when he reaches the limit.

It seems that Li Yaonian's sword cultivation is really not comparable to ordinary cultivators.

The situation of Blood Feather Demon Venerable is not better than that of others, and it can even be said to be more terrifying.

He was dripping with blood, no skin was intact on his body, and blood marks came out one step at a time, but he did not see the slightest decline on his face. Instead, he was excited, his eyes turned into vertical pupils, and fine scales appeared on his face. .

Seeing him like this, everyone has a kind of illusion that the next moment, he is about to set off a war light in the sky.

"It's very good inside!" The Blood Feather Demon Venerable was obviously injured very badly, but he was not in a hurry to heal himself, and said agitatedly in an extremely excited tone. Rank, the deity wants to meet the Primordial Saint Realm..."

Yinyue Demon Venerable said with a laugh: "You should heal your wounds before talking about it."

Bloodfeather Demon Venerable's scarlet tongue licked the blood stains off his lips, and his smile became more and more horrible, "The deity has decided, and I will practice here in the future."

Naturally, everyone is not surprised by this kind of cultivating madness.

"Do you have so many things containing the power of the fairy spirit?" Yinyue Demon Venerable asked.

The Blood Feather Demon Venerable was stunned, then looked at Pei Qiyu.

Pei Qiyu spread his hand, "I haven't collected much, I have already exchanged it with you."

The Blood Feather Demon Venerable looked at Ning Yuzhou and the teacher who had said that some had no life, he remembered that these two people existed.

Yinyue Demon Lord ignored this, she walked into the Eighth Formation Juntiantu, also planning to experience the ancient battlefield.

When she came out of it, the Blood Feather Demon Venerable had already changed from Shi Wuming to a milky white stone.

This kind of stone contains mixed celestial spirit power, even celestial spirit crystal can not be called, can only be called a kind of inferior celestial spirit stone. If it were placed in the upper realm, it would be something that would not even look at Sanxian. It can be placed in the lower realm, but it is extremely precious, and even low-level cultivators dare not touch it.

Although it is not precious, for practitioners in the lower realm, this kind of fairy spirit stone is not necessary, because the fairy spirit power in it is not used by them at all.

Until now, because of the eight formations of Juntian Tu, this fairy spirit stone has become precious.

It can be imagined that if the outside world knows the existence of the eight formations of Juntiantu, it is afraid that countless cultivators are crazy about it, and then desperately collect things that contain celestial power, especially this kind of celestial spirit stone is the most crazy.