446 : Yan Chuyao

Wu Xiongan didn't expect that it would happen by chance that they met the young lady of Extremity Valley at the gate of the city. They had known that the people of Extremity Valley were leaving at this time, and they should change their time.

It's not that they exaggerated the ambition of others to destroy their own prestige, it is that the valley owner of Extremity Valley is in the Yuan Dynasty, so naturally they don't want to confront him.

Recalling that when they were in the Nether Realm, although they hadn't done anything to this eldest lady, because of their impetuous hearts at the time, they thought they might not return to the human realm, so they were not very polite to her. If this eldest lady had a grudge against them with her father, they would not be able to bear the anger of Yuan Emperor realm cultivators.

Just when they were worried, they saw the eldest lady look over.

"Where are you going?" Yan Chuyao asked, her eyes fixed on Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao said blankly: "I heard that the two families of Leng and Wen are going to marry, let's go and join in the fun."

Yan Chuyao's face changed slightly, and she immediately said without hesitation: "I'll go with you." She gritted her teeth, "I want to see what the new Leng Young Master and Wen's little princess look like. Dare to step on the upper ranks of Brother Leng and Sister Wen."

Seeing her appearance, everyone knew that she think it was unfair.

This eldest lady is a love mind, her happiness and anger are clear at a glance, although sometimes her temper is unbearable, but she is sincere to Leng Yi, and even if Leng Yi is not there, she still complains about him.

Wen Qiao said slowly: "It's up to you, I have no objection."

Yan Chuyao was obviously angry about the cold and warm family, she ran to her father, "Father, I want to go to Aomori Highland with them to participate in the double repair ceremony of the cold and warm family."

The Valley Master of Jieyu Valley over there glanced at Wen Qiao, his eyes sharp.

Wen Qiao watched him sullenly.

The Valley Master of Jueyu Valley is indeed a doting girl, and there is no objection, "Yao'er go if you want! Just to go to Tianshu Palace for your father, if someone bullies you, you should report your father's name. "

Yan Chuyao nodded, and later found that something was wrong, "Father, won't you go with us?"

"For my father, I have something to go to Red Dou City, and then I will go to Tianshu Palace."

When Yan Chuyao was involved in the Netherworld in the Red Bone River, the Valley Master of Exquisite Valley, who was eager for her beloved, rushed over as soon as he heard about it. After learning about the situation, he naturally angered Tianshu Palace and Wen's family. But he was a smart man, he didn't break his face with them, but he never gave up, trying to open the channel between the two worlds and find his daughter back.

Before he could think of a way, his daughter would come back.

This is also the reason why the Valley Lord of the Valley of Extremity rushed over in time as soon as they appeared by the Red Bone River. For the past three years, he has been staying near Red Hill City, paying attention to the situation by the Red Bone River.

The Valley Master of the Endless Valley also knew her daughter's temper, and knew that she could not wait to go to Aomori Highland, so instead of forcing her to go to Red Fight City with herself, he arranged for a Yuanhuang Realm to follow her to protect her.

This Yuanhuang Realm was the one who was involved in the Nether Realm together with Yan Chuyao.

After the Master of the Valley of the Endless Valley left, Wen Qiao and her party head towards Aomori Highland.