524 : Two Demon Venerable

Since the two monsters were invited to come forward, Diao Maoqi has been guarding the city lord's mansion, waiting for news there.

After seeing the best Taixuan Yiqi Danhou presented to him by his servant, City Lord Diao made up his mind to get Ning Yuzhou to the City Lord's Mansion and become the exclusive alchemist of the City Lord's Mansion.

He naturally knew the position of the Heavenly Alchemist in the Soul Beast Continent, no matter where he went, he was treated with respect.

But similarly, the Soul Beast Continent is dominated by demon cultivation, and the behavior of demon cultivation is more destructive than human cultivation. They admire violence more, and there are very few things that they will take into consideration. Although in the eyes of Human Xiu, the Heavenly Grade Alchemist is very precious, but in the eyes of Demon Xiu, if it doesn't suit them, it can be destroyed directly.

Of course, the Lord Diao asked the two demon veterans to come forward, not to destroy Ning Yuzhou, but to intimidate Ning Yuzhou with their power.

In recent years, he has received news that the two demon veterans have been looking for several heaven-level and above spirit pills, but unfortunately those heaven-level alchemists in Baoding City were unable to refine the spirit pills they needed. It just so happened that there were two heavenly alchemists in the city lord's mansion, and based on the principle of sharing their worries, City lord Diao specifically asked them what kind of elixir they needed.

It's a pity that the two demon lords didn't tell him, and sent him casually.

City Lord Diao was not discouraged either. Although the two demon lords would guard Baoding City because of the demon lord, he wanted to secure the position of this city lord and had to take care of the two demon lords.

In the eyes of City Lord Diao, Ning Yuzhou was able to refine a heavenly top grade pill, but his alchemy skills were so high that he would surely be able to refine the spirit pill that the two demon lords needed.

When City Lord Diao went to report the matter to the two demon venerations, he also played a trick, telling the two demon venerations that Ning Yuzhou was unwilling to make alchemy for the city lord's mansion and was unwilling to serve the demon cultivation. Bring this person back to the city lord's mansion, and if the demon veterans need any spiritual pill in the future, they can directly find him to refine the pill.

The main idea of ​​Diao Cheng was very good. Ever since he learned that the two monsters had gone to Ning Yuzhou, he had been sending people to stare at the Red Forest Inn of the Red Mei monster.

"City Lord, the two demons have left."

Hearing the report from the servants, City Lord Diao couldn't hide his excitement, and asked, "What did the two demon veterans say?"

The subordinate in charge of stalking hesitated and replied: "The two demon veterans went directly to Baoding Mountain, and the subordinates did not listen to their instructions."

City Lord Diao frowned, what did the two demon veterans mean? Why not take people back to the City Lord's Mansion?

"father!"

City Lord Diao looked up and saw his most beloved daughter Diao Lingxi appeared at the door.

Diao Lingxi's face was still a little pale, and the line between her eyebrows became more and more gloomy. She gritted her teeth and asked: "The two demon masters have passed by? Could you bring back the alchemist named Ning?"

"No."

"No?" Diao Lingxi frowned, "Why not bring it back?"

City Lord Diao shook his head, "I don't know the situation for my father, so I still need to ask the two demon masters."