525 : Beaten again

Wen Tutu despised him, "Are you in the late Yuanzong realm now? You can't even beat a mid-Yuanzong realm, and you're good at it."

The teacher was unreasonable and confident, "That Diao girl is also in the middle of Yuanzong realm, so she can't beat sister Aqiao."

Hearing this, everyone in the room couldn't help but look at him, despising him more and more.

"Don't talk about the middle stage of Yuanzong realm, even if it is the early stage of Yuanhuang realm, I am afraid he can't beat Aha?" Ning Jichen said pertinently. The father-in-law may also underestimate her combat effectiveness.

"This is natural. My sister is the best." Wen Tutu proudly said, "If I fight with my sister, I can't guarantee that I can beat her."

Both Pei Qiyu and Su Molan were a little surprised.

Wen Tutu raised his eyebrows, "Why, don't you believe it? My sister has been in the Thunder Realm of the Sky Wheel Continent for ten years to temper her body with thunder. Anyway, I can't compare to my sister. If I really want to fight, I can't compare to my sister in terms of physical strength alone."

"Hey, who is the pervert?" The teacher protested lifelessly.

Su Molan and Pei Qiyu only then remembered that Wen Qiao was still self-cultivating, and dared to go to those places of thunder to quench her body, and she didn't know how strong her physique was now.

After so many years, he has been in several high-level continents, whether it is Pei Qiyu or Su Molan, their cultivation has made progress.

Now that Su Molan was in the early Yuanzong realm, and with a hidden artifact, her fighting power was also comparable to that of few people, and the spirit explosion sword technique was even more powerful and unusual. As for Pei Qiyu, he was also in the late Yuanzong realm, and illusion was even more superb. One carelessness, even the Yuanhuang realm would fall into his mirror.

The reason why they were able to retreat in the surrounding of the guards of the city lord's mansion last time was because Pei Qiyu used illusions to deceive everyone's perception and let them escape smoothly.

Except for Pei Qiyu himself, not many people now know how terrifying his illusion is.

Now Pei Qiyu and Su Molan no longer need to pretend, and can appear in front of others in an open manner.

On this day, when they walked out of the Red Forest Inn, they happened to encounter Diao Lingxi walking towards the inn.

Enemies are extremely jealous when they meet, let alone a rival in love.

Diao Lingxi looked at Pei Qiyu, who dared to escape, with fire-breathing eyes. This was the first man who dared to refuse her. Before she could say anything, an epee was pointed at her, and she saw the soft-looking female Xiu standing side by side with Pei Qiyu with cold eyebrows.

"Miss Diao, can you dare to fight with me?"

Diao Lingxi's gaze shifted from Pei Qiyu to the person who challenged her, with a contemptuous expression, "Why don't I dare? I just hope you don't run away again this time."

Su Molan smiled happily, "As long as Ms. Diao no longer pushes people, we will naturally not run away." After a pause, she laughed again, "but now it seems that even Ms. Diao wants to push people with force. I'm afraid she won't have that momentum."

These words successfully angered Diao Lingxi, and almost swiped it.

Seeing these two people coming out of the Red Forest Inn, Diao Lingxi didn't know how they were definitely the Ning Danshi who had cheated on them, so they didn't have to avoid the City Lord's Mansion and appeared arrogantly in front of him.